• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If There is a God, Is God a Man or Woman?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am wondering about this question on a rainy morning in Singapore.

Any idea?

Except for Guanying Niang Niang, Mother Mary and some Hindu gods, the top hierarchy are all Male dominated. Why?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am wondering about this question on a rainy morning in Singapore.

Any idea?

Except for Guanying Niang Niang, Mother Mary and some Hindu gods, the top hierarchy are all Male dominated. Why?

Tats what shaitan like. Keep asking questions till kingdom cum. Rest assure more answers u have, more doubts u get.:smile:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a first. God is LGBT. Lol :biggrin:
I was going to say pondan. :roflmao:.

but if you want a serious answer, the truth lies in the history of how the Abrahamic religions were created. In the Mid-East back in the day, it was a pretty rough and tumble place. Different tribes all raiding and warring with each other. Those who can take, take. So in the face of this lawlessness and chaos, the Jewish tribes started this form of religious discipline with a cult-like figure and cult-like teachings to keep order and unity within themselves. Needless to say, it was a patriarchal society because in an environment of violence, male dominated societies do better than female ones. I'm going to cut the story short by just saying that they indoctrinated their beliefs in Abraham and their "chosenness" by the one and only true god. The god of the jews. Every other god being false and following that will lead to eternal damnation to be with the devil or satan if you're jewish or syaitan or shaitan as the muslims call him. Yahweh or however it's supposed to be spelled because they themselves don't really know.

So you see, political expediency strikes again.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I was going to say pondan. :roflmao:.

but if you want a serious answer, the truth lies in the history of how the Abrahamic religions were created. In the Mid-East back in the day, it was a pretty rough and tumble place. Different tribes all raiding and warring with each other. Those who can take, take. So in the face of this lawlessness and chaos, the Jewish tribes started this form of religious discipline with a cult-like figure and cult-like teachings to keep order and unity within themselves. Needless to say, it was a patriarchal society because in an environment of violence, male dominated societies do better than female ones. I'm going to cut the story short by just saying that they indoctrinated their beliefs in Abraham and their "chosenness" by the one and only true god. The god of the jews. Every other god being false and following that will lead to eternal damnation to be with the devil or satan if you're jewish or syaitan or shaitan as the muslims call him. Yahweh or however it's supposed to be spelled because they themselves don't really know.

So you see, political expediency strikes again.
Nice, you are learned. :smile:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Hes a learned guy. I believe he can write a thesis as thick as a quran. Joke aside.:smile:
aiyah... you say learned, saya malu lah, i don't really think I am... :redface:

saya hanya kena pukul di kepala banyak kali. selepas tu baru saya tahulah mana yang benar. I prefer thinking I have had experiences rather than learned. Sometimes I read book like cannot pass 1 page even. I hope if I share my experiences, I can make people happier. macam itu sahaja lah. saya hanya orang biasa seperti orang orang lain.