• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if someone frame you, what will you do?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. drink dettol
2. jump into bedok reservoir (or any large deep pool of water) with a noose tied to a really heavy stone
3. wait at the centre of the cross junction of Bugis Junction/Rochor Road at 4 am in the night

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
muthu, my friend! :smile:

actually, i dun mind, really... but i just want to know which fucking pua pak kia has been making my life difficult?

if possible, can help me identify who jab me when i go church last time,

i am not keen in christianity(nothing against god) but just want to know which chee bye kia did it!

please...please...:o

Based on what? he got black n white? kena recorded in mobile?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you need MONEY to fight back if its a true story
money buys everything except good health

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. drink dettol
2. jump into bedok reservoir (or any large deep pool of water) with a noose tied to a really heavy stone
3. wait at the centre of the cross junction of Bugis Junction/Rochor Road at 4 am in the night

hi there

1. aiyoh! bro.
2. the above is pretty extreme leh.
3. it will get hot into more & hotter soup mah.
4. i think hot has suffered enough.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Engage a proper agency to deflect the harm away.
A billionnaire boss secret property address was put on the internet by a former disgrunted staff.
Now, doing a search reveal all his fake addresses and the real one is probably 20 pages down in a search engine where no one will take note.

Same thing happened for some of his more sensitive dealings. Disappeared, with fake identities created to discredit the whistleblower.

Last edited:
M

Mdm Tang

Fei loaded heavy with "Golden" hair on Race 9 : No . 9 Mongolian Star

, R 9 starts at 10:20pm tonite , see u .

Mongolian Star will help solve all your problems .

For Turf Club:

http://www.turfclub.com.sg/Racing/Pages/RaceAnalysis.aspx?RaceEventCalendarID=1636

RACE 9

Plenty of hopes here in an open race. Mongolian Star (9) has been racing well of late and coming back in distance here is a positive despite the tough draw. Good Day (7) has been placed at four of his last five starts and should again be around the mark while War Crusader (6) is still a maiden but has been around the mark in recent assignments and must not be dismissed. Triple Goals (8) chased gamely last time and from the inside draw is expected to make a bold bid with an easier run.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
muthu, my friend! :smile:

actually, i dun mind, really... but i just want to know which fucking pua pak kia has been making my life difficult?

if possible, can help me identify who jab me when i go church last time,

i am not keen in christianity(nothing against god) but just want to know which chee bye kia did it!

please...please...:o

hi there

1. hot, if you don't find the place of worship appropriate.
2. get out of it!
3. it is practically arlight to switch about.
4. go on to the next church, temple or mosque.
5. it is just between GOD and you.
6. nobody else can take away the quality time & your solace.
7. hot, one more thing: stand up straight!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i really want to know who jab me lah...please...please....:o

hi there

1. hot, if you don't find the place of worship appropriate.
2. get out of it!
3. it is practically arlight to switch about.
4. go on to the next church, temple or mosque.
5. it is just between GOD and you.
6. nobody else can take away the quality time & your solace.
7. hot, one more thing: stand up straight!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh! bro.
2. the above is pretty extreme leh.
3. it will get hot into more & hotter soup mah.
4. i think hot has suffered enough.

Doubt he will take my suggestions into considerations anyway, i do my best and whatever i can

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you the guy in the picture? This is the only thing which caught my attention.

image.php

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i wouLd teLL him i prefer a non refLective gLass, and edged with rosewood..:smile:

Last edited: