• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if someone frame you, what will you do?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
muthu, my friend! :smile:

actually, i dun mind, really... but i just want to know which fucking pua pak kia has been making my life difficult?

if possible, can help me identify who jab me when i go church last time,

i am not keen in christianity(nothing against god) but just want to know which chee bye kia did it!

please...please...:o
1) if I know that phua pak kia, I will definately let u know
2) morale of your stoli machiam tio poke backside inside church, no head no tail, knn how to help?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fei loaded heavy with "Golden" hair on Race 9 : No . 9 Mongolian Star

, R 9 starts at 10:20pm tonite , see u .

Mongolian Star will help solve all your problems .

I worry for Ah Bot will kidnap Mongolian Star and ride him on the street of Orchard..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, tonite we go and ask "Mongolian Star" at Kranji at 10:20pm ,

see you :smile:
Hey you guys seem to be into horse racing.Any of you were in the era of 80's punting away in BTC ? ; where the
Likes of Terry Lucas,Des coLeman,LyLe harbridge, MaLcoLm johnston graced our LocaL turfs ?.
Not forgetting the No.1 LocaL tipster of aLL time: our great Epsom Jeep ..:wink:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chee bye...tee gong some more, buay steady...:oIo:

If u are referring to your old story, I said move on. U did totally nothing wrong n why emotionally bother by them? If they are tough, u must be tougher.
If u think u are a sad case, there are tons of sad stories n people who is worst than u.

M

Mdm Tang

If u are referring to your old story, I said move on. U did totally nothing wrong n why emotionally bother by them? If they are tough, u must be tougher.
If u think u are a sad case, there are tons of sad stories n people who is worst than u.

"Mongolian Star " was a sad story ...

Read the story of Mongolian Star

and all will be alright ...

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
oki, since you say so i take your word, i move on and fo, steady...!