• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If People Really Have A Soul.........How Can They Lose It ?.......This Woman Did !

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
# yet another proof that's there's no such thing as a permanent soul or identity..........proving Buddhism's ''Not-Self Concept'' to be correct and all man-made religions to be false...........

Shawnda Rush awoke one morning in April 2005 with no memory of the 30 years she had lived.

She suffered a traumatic bout of amnesia and though she remembered her own identity she was at a loss at who the child and man were in her Virginia home.

She speaks about the ordeal that tore apart her marriage and how she has had to rely on reading her personal journals, watching TV and perusing Facebook to learn how to talk and interact with others as an adult.

Rush says she watched soap operas and talk shows to re-learn how to talk.

'I also want people to understand that's how I've had to learn. I don't know any life any other way, because I lost my memory. People had the opportunity to come out of the womb and go through school and learn friendships and stuff. I lost all that,' she said.

She had to be taught again how to use a cell phone and manage her check book. An avid journal writer in her past life, Rush was able to read about her past lives and her experiences beforehand based on those diaries.

'Just like I didn’t know how to pump gas, I didn't know how to use a debit card, I couldn’t do any of that stuff. So I had to learn,' she said.