• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If PAP win BE, who to blame? Voters or Opp

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, this by -election is also a test on the level of sinkieness and draftness of the sinkies at this moment.

Opposition have done their part despite the odds.
Pappies have screwed things up more since last May.
Palmer scandal is a godsend.
The planets are aligned.....now is up to the voters to wake up.
Choice is with them. Can't blame anyone else anymore.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Opposition have done their part despite the odds.
Pappies have screwed things up more since last May.
Palmer scandal is a godsend.
The planets are aligned.....now is up to the voters to wake up.
Choice is with them. Can't blame anyone else anymore.

Don't worry, Palmer's case is truly a christmas present. I have more confident of voters staying in the EASTERN part of Singapore than those in the western side. This BE must tbe called, I have pop corn machine ready.

Last edited:

nickname

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punggol East got lift upgrade or not? If no, then Opposition sure wins this time. But I doubt there will be a BE.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Punggol East got lift upgrade or not? If no, then Opposition sure wins this time. But I doubt there will be a BE.

Relatively new estate lah ( about 14 years old )
May be absorbed to Punggol-Pasir Ris GRC if the folks want it that way :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Punggol East voters....you are getting a precious 2nd chance to vote....
Make it count and make it right this time round.
If PAP retains the seat then you only have yourselves to blame.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the Opp was a mess...it is still a mess...more messy when any election approaches.....i don't know why it's like this....sheer mess.

Simple. If opposition is in a 'single mind' trust the inviisble hand to enter the fray to cause anarchy. The end justifies the means - PAP philosophy sama sama Machiavelli.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple. If opposition is in a 'single mind' trust the inviisble hand to enter the fray to cause anarchy. The end justifies the means - PAP philosophy sama sama Machiavelli.

I think its time the Opposition (real and serious) send a message that they are united and only one (the best) contestant will be fielded. Any other (guided by the so called 'invisible hand) will be exposed as a spoiler and treated with disdain by the rest of the Opposition. This way it will be clear that the Opposition is united and I believe the way is clear for victory. So I hope all the Opposition party leaders take note and take these precious few months to ensure they send a clear clear message to the electorate.

Once Punggol is taken, the momemtum is there for the next GE.

OK if the Opposition does this...and the voters still vote PAP, then I agree the 60% is clueless!

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup I agree, just like I blame the asshole voters who voted for Tan Kin Lian that allowed KFC to win the presidency,,,and assholes that vote for Desmond Lim that diminish the WP votes during the last erection,,,

If voters are savvy....even 10 corner fights also no impact.
Dun blame the opposition....blame the daft voters

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think its time the Opposition (real and serious) send a message that they are united and only one (the best) contestant will be fielded. Any other (guided by the so called 'invisible hand) will be exposed as a spoiler and treated with disdain by the rest of the Opposition. This way it will be clear that the Opposition is united and I believe the way is clear for victory. So I hope all the Opposition party leaders take note and take these precious few months to ensure they send a clear clear message to the electorate.

Once Punggol is taken, the momemtum is there for the next GE.

OK if the Opposition does this...and the voters still vote PAP, then I agree the 60% is clueless!

My problem is with opposition party leaders and their right and left-hand men and women! Rotten fruits are all in position.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unfortunately, Tan Cheng Bock is not our president, otherwise he will step out to pressurise this useless PM on the BE issues. Tony Tan look like a walking dead dummy and those who put him there have their brain sucked dry by PAP.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
My problem is with opposition party leaders and their right and left-hand men and women! Rotten fruits are all in position.

Time to weed out all the rotten fruits. You know the bible saying...separate the weed from the chaft and throw them into the fire. The Opp needs to do this so that the voters can trust and vote for them. Its all quite common sense to me. LTK,KJ,Dr Chee and all other Opp leaders meet and select a champion to the BE. They all give their whole hearted support to the champion and tell voters they are united. If voters see this, the Pappies got no chance.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, this by -election is also a test on the level of sinkieness and draftness of the sinkies at this moment.

If u guys haven't learnt anything from past election failures, know this...u got to give voters a credible choice. Give them rubbish and they will vote Pappies

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If u guys haven't learnt anything from past election failures, know this...u got to give voters a credible choice. Give them rubbish and they will vote Pappies

i dun think sinkies knows what is called credible, if not , they would not vote PAP... You call this credible choice? This is a sinkie , dumbfucked self-serving choice.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So far Singaporeans were given " no choice" but to vote in the " credible" candidates. The last GE was a good example. There appeared to be a silver lining with so many areas being contested. But, unfortunately, what we saw was "dubious" characters with "dubious" agendas. And without question, the incumbents were VOTED in once more.

Is there going to be more credible candidates for Singaporeans to make a choice? Singaporeans are not sick or sinkie, they are pragmatic and politically expedient and knowledgeable. They are not dumb and definitely not twits. They are sensible voters.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun think sinkies knows what is called credible, if not , they would not vote PAP... You call this credible choice? This is a sinkie , dumbfucked self-serving choice.

I agree. Even if we vote in a non pap with sub normal IQ, he does nothng but tweedle thumbs....the most we feed him for free without drastic effects. No harm done.

You vote in a white scum scholar...you'll be paying him while he comes up with new ways to screw you and milk you dry.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it boils down to a single arena where both parties r now evenly matched. However the Oppo got to unite to present a united front against the MIW. If they fail to present a credible choice then can u blame the voters?? This is really a litmus test for the Oppo. For me if they screwed this up, they have only themselves to blame.
Brother,PAP would not win as PAP could not win.Come what may

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judging by present circumstances, it is either a matter of a serious concerted effort in consolidation of the opposition exactly as suggested, or for all opposition entities to be cast into permanent oblivion forever, which is a very real possibility.

It is a sad possibilty that evil may rule the world till the end of the world itself. In our context, it may also be a matter of voluntary self-destruction (by the acts of the 60% of the voting majority).

Time to weed out all the rotten fruits. You know the bible saying...separate the weed from the chaft and throw them into the fire. The Opp needs to do this so that the voters can trust and vote for them. Its all quite common sense to me. LTK,KJ,Dr Chee and all other Opp leaders meet and select a champion to the BE. They all give their whole hearted support to the champion and tell voters they are united. If voters see this, the Pappies got no chance.

Last edited: