• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If PAP win BE, who to blame? Voters or Opp

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it boils down to a single arena where both parties r now evenly matched. However the Oppo got to unite to present a united front against the MIW. If they fail to present a credible choice then can u blame the voters?? This is really a litmus test for the Oppo. For me if they screwed this up, they have only themselves to blame.

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So it boils down to a single arena where both parties r now evenly matched. However the Oppo got to unite to present a united front against the MIW. If they fail to present a credible choice then can u blame the voters?? This is really a litmus test for the Oppo. For me if they screwed this up, they have only themselves to blame.
There will be no by election.
Scumbag pap will say no need too as other pap members can take care of the ward.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So it boils down to a single arena where both parties r now evenly matched.

it's not really evenly matched.

it was PAP 55% Opposition 45% last GE. it's a marginal but not very marginal PAP seat.

the last Hougang BE also tell us that the electorate don't give a shit about all this improper relationships stuff.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats for hardcore Hougang...but when you get the whiter than white being torn down and getting all the trashtalking from the Hougang BE being replayed to them this time round...i can smell carnage for the PAP man hahahahah

Hercules

Thats for hardcore Hougang...but when you get the whiter than white being torn down and getting all the trashtalking from the Hougang BE being replayed to them this time round...i can smell carnage for the PAP man hahahahah

Good. That's all I need to hear. Let's hope for the best.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what talking u man ?

if the voters are dumb and gutless..........blame who ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If PAP retain seat then those who did not vote for pap can blame those who did.
So hard to understand? It's people's choice....you can fuck them for being selfish stupid daft brain wash unfair but in the end they have a choice.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So hard to understand? It's people's choice....you can fuck them for being selfish stupid daft brain wash unfair but in the end they have a choice.
good words! old hokkien or cantonese call this 'road is ownself walk out one'. paiseh, england think no equivalent.

Fishy

good words! old hokkien or cantonese call this 'road is ownself walk out one'. paiseh, england think no equivalent.

Lu shi ren zou chu lai? What if it is a wild pig trail? I expect that we are losing many trails in Singapore. Old Punggol Road is now a full fledged public road with HDB all over it.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

My point is that Opp do not unite and present a united front....then can u blame voters for choosing Pappies?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My point is that Opp do not unite and present a united front....then can u blame voters for choosing Pappies?

the Opp was a mess...it is still a mess...more messy when any election approaches.....i don't know why it's like this....sheer mess.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Usually the big one will unite, those small one or independent parties have agenda to dilute vote.

Benjamin Phwee - no individual has successfully walked into parliament in Singapore history as independent candidate.
Desmond Lim - Dunno the meaning of once bitten twice shy, he better donate his money for charitable cause instead of giving it freely to PMO.
Kenneth - Still relatively young in brand compared to WP and other bigger parties. I don't expect Kenneth wanted to win but to try and dilute
WP votes.
SDP - Chee S J is a measured person, his decision is always best for the voters even if he has to sacrifice the contest
SPP - Other than Jimmy, I can't think of any strong candidate they want to field, Mrs Chiam will not foresake her NCMP role for this. Mr Chiam is best retired and retreat to recuperate his health. I doubt SPP has anymore strategy due to lack of successor.

Unlike Hougang BE which is a sure win for WP, Pongol East will be a close fight comparable to Aljunied GRC in the last watershed. Nobody can predict whether PAP will win. I think for sure, PAP will lose if they prolong the BE and tarnish the PAP standing of fairness.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are another PAP mole here!

brudder pls don't say like this lah....old kopi limkopi here just for passing time...no flag or pall carrier lah....going to koon liao....goodnight and be good okay....don't steal eat okay............selamat malam...selamat berjumpa lagi