• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat If I buy property in JB, am I a Single Traitor?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sour grape since u left for Malaysia.
Y bother what happening in Singapore.
I look down on want away dogs like u.
There you go again. No guts to even come into JB. What the fuck man? Got balls to come or not? Fucking balless fuckers like you don't even dare to show yourself.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, you'll die with regrets for not being able to even live outside of Singapore, because you don't even have the means nor qualifications (financially) to do so. Yet, all you can do everyday is kpkb about the PAP. You are on the losing end because the PAP will still be ruling for at least the next few decades. Even your beloved WP has become a PAP mole.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, grow some balls man. I still have my 2 fully paid properties and investments in Singapore. I'll have to admit that the fucking Mahathir is getting nasty and I foresee that if the situation will get worse, I'm all prepared to return to my beloved PAP controlled Singapore. I've got nothing to lose because I don't hate the PAP, unlike you. Like I said, you'll end up the loser because you keep hating the PAP but at the same time, there's nothing you can do to change the situation, not for at least the next few decades or even longer. You do live a very miserable life indeed because you can't change the government and you also cannot get out of the country. Let's see what Tan Cheng Bock can do next. It'll take a miracle for him to overthrow the PAP. In the meantime, I'll pray for you to ensure that you don't go insane.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I'll always vote for the PAP because I just love to see Sinkies (especially traitors) being screwed day-in day-out by the PAP without me ever having to lift a finger myself. They'll just do it on my behalf. Read my signature.

Those who really appreciate what the PAP is doing will like them to the fullest.
Ya me too love seeing sinkie traitor dogs bitches snakes crocodiles mocking me being screwed by pap.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, grow some balls man. I still have my 2 fully paid properties and investments in Singapore. I'll have to admit that the fucking Mahathir is getting nasty and I foresee that if the situation will get worse, I'm all prepared to return to my beloved PAP controlled Singapore. I've got nothing to lose because I don't hate the PAP, unlike you. Like I said, you'll end up the loser because you keep hating the PAP but at the same time, there's nothing you can do to change the situation, not for at least the next few decades or even longer. You do live a very miserable life indeed because you can't change the government and you also cannot get out of the country. Let's see what Tan Cheng Bock can do next. It'll take a miracle for him to overthrow the PAP. In the meantime, I'll pray for you to ensure that you don't go insane.
Why should I live in jb when I am a Singaporean with families and friends here.
U think everyone is like u boast withdraw all your CPF go buy atap house in jb which is easily paid off by most Singaporean.
You alone and family all died except u.

Let me tell u it been proven only gong Kia without much strong financial abilities will buy house in Malaysia.
Investment is what u called it.
In reality u been scammed.

Since u left just fuck off n die in JB.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buying is stupid because the prices have been inflated for no reason. If you have ways to get a local to buy it then you are paying the real price.