• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if heng lose tomorroe,what will happen to him?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Health wise, it would be an excellent outcome for him. He can slide into a cushy post-political job and take the time to recover fully.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahhh... so it comes to a point...

Voters want to save him from death in office by voting oppo.. or...

Voters don't want a sick man knowing he can die of another stroke or heart attack in office so they voted oppo....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro Swee Keat is not going to lose tomorrow. It's a mathematical impossibility. If he loses, I chop!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It may a 58 vs 42 win for the PAP, but it looks very unlikely that the constituents will not vote for the PAP.
Although Nicole Seah and the Workers Party is appealing, the voters do not appear willing to vote for them, and make a potential PM designate lose.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, win or lose he should quit politics. His health isn't too good.
He should seriously consider your suggestion, and take the right step for his health and family. He should have resigned after recovering from that stroke, and work at MAS or GIC.
Money and power us not worth dying early.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will play big on this. I will follow John Tan and I'm goin to Tok if Ah Heng loses tomorrow!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hard to say. Risking peoples' life to vote during pandemic is crazy. It make people jintulan risk their life for voting PAP? No way...

More likely 报仇雪恨 revenge where own vote dont make any different others will vote for him.

But the other voters also say his vote dont mean much so vote oppo and let others vote PAP...

And down the line.... oops all votes go to oppo.... huat ahhh...

It may a 58 vs 42 win for the PAP, but it looks very unlikely that the constituents will not vote for the PAP.
Although Nicole Seah and the Workers Party is appealing, the voters do not appear willing to vote for them, and make a potential PM designate lose.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the unlikely event that he loses East Coast GRC, I'm sure he'll find a very lucrative position at one of the many GLCs.
Temasek and GIC both offer excellent private health care packages for their employees.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Ah Heng loses, it will be that CB Kia Chun Sing as the next PM.... Either way, we are fucked big time. For Ah Heng, it will be a slow butt fuck for Sinkies aided by endless stock of KY provided generously by Ah Heng... But for that moron Chun Sing , Sinkies will experience not only anal sex but BDSM for the first time... Not even KY provided. LOL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Ah Heng loses, it will be that CB Kia Chun Sing as the next PM.... Either way, we are fucked big time. For Ah Heng, it will be a slow butt fuck for Sinkies aided by endless stock of KY provided generously by Ah Heng... But for that moron Chun Sing , Sinkies will experience not only anal sex but BDSM for the first time... Not even KY provided. LOL

Not KY... he will smear chilli oil. :sneaky: