• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If a person hire a P.I. to tail me, what are the signs to look out for?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
For example, if I am out with a married woman (purely on a platonic friendship basis) who is not on good terms with her husband, and assuming her husband hires a P.I. to tail her, how to be aware of the signs that we have been followed?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are there any signs u currently experiencing?
During dinner, she said that she suspects her husband hires P.I. So it makes me nervous because I don't want to get involved in their quarrels.

So I get a bit frightened and kept looking around to see if people are holding camera or hand phone pointing at me.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
During dinner, she said that she suspects her husband hires P.I. So it makes me nervous because I don't want to get involved in their quarrels.

So I get a bit frightened and kept looking around to see if people are holding camera or hand phone pointing at me.
I get nervous too expecting a taliban suicide bomber coming to bomb places of entertainment.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For example, if I am out with a married woman (purely on a platonic friendship basis) who is not on good terms with her husband, and assuming her husband hires a P.I. to tail her, how to be aware of the signs that we have been followed?
Be careful cos the husband might be operating on “goods taken no return” policy

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTFF

If you bring her to restaurant, but PI eating alone, not with a gf, and kept looking at your direction, be wary.

Ask manager to phone police that that guy is suspicious.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Local PI very cheapskate one
Look out for some YP on motorbike
Expect the same usual face always even though you go to different areas

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTFF

If you bring her to restaurant, but PI eating alone, not with a gf, and kept looking at your direction, be wary.

Ask manager to phone police that that guy is suspicious.
PI got budget they won’t dine in
Rather hanging around outside the restaurant

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

U should had said " don't worry i am here , wanna come to my place for a drink instead"

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you are not caught inside her flat , no worry . If caught in a car at lovers car park or apartment when someone knocks your door , then you have to prove there’s nothing illicit happening

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tailing someone is the Lionel desouza era PI MO. Nowadays PI's use high tech means like phone tracker apps. If her husband could access her phone for 10 minutes then they can install a surveillance app in her phone and she's none the wiser.

Anyway I have heard of guys get fucked up by being too close to married women. Whether they fucked the married woman or not doesn't matter.. because they deserve it for being idiotic