• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if a girl says she likes u, and u sort of like her...but...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
A relationship with an expiry date is like a contract job. I know of many contract employees who eventually transition into permanent staff owing to their good performance. Many a couple either remain together or split after they begin dating. I believe that couples who fall in love too easily or too fast are more likely to fall out of love quickly as well. My wife and I grew in love over the more than 20 years we have been together.
ok. point noted. i m just exploring balancing commitment with freshness.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
A relationship with an expiry date is like a contract job. I know of many contract employees who eventually transition into permanent staff owing to their good performance. Many a couple either remain together or split after they begin dating. I believe that couples who fall in love too easily or too fast are more likely to fall out of love quickly as well. My wife and I grew in love over the more than 20 years we have been together.
If there is a offer, never decline. Take it.