• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Identity Of A Manipulative Bullying Fucker - Scroobal

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Repetitive spamming now not enough.....
Must dig up old threads some more.....
He wants to vilify the nicks supposedly under mark Yeo especially Scroobal (an inactive nick) but plan backfire until now make the nick famous.... the entire forum also peppered with Scroobal.
Or maybe that's his hidden agenda all along to disrupt this forum.....I dun know of any adult that's so childish and obstinate and without reason. So maybe my guess is correct that vile shit is trying to disrupt the forum by 'default spamming'.

Btw digging up old threads warrant infraction by mods? Pls do something

Both he and ruouni have been spamming the picture of Mark Yeo in many threads that are unrelated to the feud.

Clearly disrupting the forum and chasing out the proper discussion threads.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing to do with coalition lah, just don't be a bully.

The sequence was ginfreely asked GoldenDragon about ISD, he started the lynch attack on her, and then she started complaining. Then you joined the bullying bandwagon.

Please lah, if you haven't figured this out, go and ask those people you have met. Although you don't like to believe this, they are smarter than you. (maybe less knowledgeable)

wtf?! that mental case has gone off her knockers with me way before she provoked gd to get on her knickers. what bandwagon? i have the pm's and time stamps to prove it. this only proves that you're mistaken and poorly informed without the evidence.

jw5

Loyal
Not true at all. GoldenDragon's lynch mob started the bullying, she started complaining (perhaps excessively) and then the bandwagon bullying (including you) started. And it was only because she questioned him about ISD, which was a complete lie from him.

wtf?! that mental case has gone off her knockers with me way before gd got on her knickers. what bandwagon? i have the pm's and time stamps to prove it. this only proves that you're mistaken and poorly informed without the evidence.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not true at all. GoldenDragon's lynch mob started the bullying, she started complaining (perhaps excessively) and then the bandwagon bullying (including you) started. And it was only because she questioned him about ISD, which was a complete lie from him.

my feud with the mental case started way back before any coalition or bandwagon formed around containing imh patients from running loose. it's on my pm which you're not privy to.

jw5

Loyal
Ok I'm not privy to the PM. What date was that?

But it's also a fact that she asked GoldenDragon about ISD and his lynch mob started on her.

And do you really think that scroobal has been here only using that troll JHolmesJr? Surely you realise he can change his posting style using different monikers.

my feud with the mental case started way back before any coalition or bandwagon formed around containing imh patients from running loose. it's on my pm which you're not privy to.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't just blindly follow him lah, you used to be his sidekick, got into a spat with him and are now unknowingly his sidekick again.

As I told you before, I am also aware of my own actions and missteps. But don't get fooled by him, because so far, you have.

follow ur mother ccb!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both he and ruouni have been spamming the picture of Mark Yeo in many threads that are unrelated to the feud.

Clearly disrupting the forum and chasing out the proper discussion threads.

both knnbccbs and knnbpcbs wants to destroy this forum. they must be destroyed. till ashes. they are govt agents. tell them to fuck their ah mas.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But it's also a fact that she asked GoldenDragon about ISD and his lynch mob started on her.

And do you really think that scroobal has been here only using that troll JHolmesJr? Surely you realise he can change his posting style using different monikers.

yes knnbccb?

jw5

Loyal
GoldenDragon is the Manipulative Yet Needy fucker who claimed that both LTK and CSJ are moles. So go and fuck your own cheebye lah!

both knnbccbs and knnbpcbs wants to destroy this forum. they must be destroyed. till ashes. they are govt agents. tell them to fuck their ah mas.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hint. coinciding with laksaboy's disappearance from this site. that mental case feuded and chased away a favorite but controversial moniker. and then unsolicited spams on my notification log and inbox accusing me of associating her with any post on hookers and prostitutes. was utterly surprised and shocked that she would associate all posts on women in walking-working professions with her. this came from nowhere and way back last year. go figure. by the way, why now have her interest at heart? the nut case will spam you too. or perhaps nuts coexist peacefully.

jw5

Loyal
Only reason is that she mentioned about ISD to GoldenDragon and that he and his clones started harrassing her. That doesn't change the fact that GoldenDragon has many monikers and he has been using them to get his way. Surely you have noted TFBH's support, GoldenDragon's bitchiness (scroobal like) and Hawkeye's reappearance. Surely you don't think scroobal was only lurking around as JHolmesJr all this time?

As for her more dated issue with you, I was not aware of the circumstances at all. Apologies for that. I am not accepting that she was in the wrong, but I have no knowledge of that issue.

hint. coinciding with laksaboy's disappearance from this site. that mental case feuded and chased away a favorite but controversial moniker. and then unsolicited spams on my notification log and inbox accusing me of associating her with any post on hookers and prostitutes. was utterly surprised and shocked that she would associate all posts on women in walking-working professions with her. this came from nowhere and way back last year. go figure. by the way, why now have her interest at heart? the nut case will spam you too. or perhaps nuts coexist peacefully.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only reason is that she mentioned about ISD to GoldenDragon and that he and his clones started harrassing her. That doesn't change the fact that GoldenDragon has many monikers and he has been using them to get his way. Surely you have noted TFBH's support, GoldenDragon's bitchiness (scroobal like) and Hawkeye's reappearance. Surely you don't think scroobal was only lurking around as
JHolmesJr all this time?
As for her more dated issue with you, I was not aware of the circumstances at all. Apologies for that. I am not accepting that she was in the wrong, but I have no knowledge of that issue.

yes knnbccb drowning? go give horse fuck lah! knnbpcb lau faggot. plastic bottle where, bastard?