• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Identity Of A Manipulative Bullying Fucker - Scroobal

jw5

Loyal
Go ahead. I am neither owning nor deriving revenue from this forum so not too bothered about the neutrals. I am not needy either, unlike GoldenDragon.
Not interested in what you are sick or tired of. Your opinion means nothing. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Two can play this game.
I can also spam like you.
Follow you like a shadow and reply to every one of your shit repetitive posts.
But that might just be following into your trap.....
But since you already bringing this forum to shit.....I might just join you in spamming.
Let's see how much the neutrals can take.
Ai try mai?
I'm sick of logging in and seeing your shit posts. Might as well post shit as well

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go ahead. I am neither owning nor deriving revenue from this forum so not too bothered about the neutrals. I am not needy either, unlike GoldenDragon.
Not interested in what you are sick or tired of. Your opinion means nothing. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Fuck you jw5

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lucky for me you are neither the owner nor the mod. That's the result of just being a bystander and freeloader to this forum, despite claiming to have mensa IQ. Now you want to do something about this, can only nag like an old hag. However if the owner or the mods would discuss with me, I will be glad to listen. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

put your talent on poetic purity and pontification lah! stop harassing others and spamming threads with your so called exposé on your rendition of kar chng. it's nothing spectacular, i'm not interested, and very likely it's wrong. scroobal and clones deserve a place here too, like you and your clones. any gang trying to displace another is similar and symptomatic of the triad fights and turf wars in sg. but i detest lynching, and if one is lying down beaten by a mob i'll cum to the rescue even if that means losing my cozy comfortable existence on sbf.

jw5

Loyal
dun act like a scholar in deep thoughts. u r worse than a piece of dog shit knnbccb. ask your granny to fuck your mum with a strap on lah. and you can lick it dry. fuckung kuniang.

You are a Fucking Gay Bitch who was so insecure you needed Botox when you turned 50. Go and make sure your cheebye is ready, you manipulative yet needy piece of shit.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is me unleashing my childish side.....
Can't hold a candle to jw5.....
But hope to give him a run for his money

jw5

Loyal
put your talent on poetic purity and pontification lah! stop harassing others and spamming threads with your so called exposé on kar chng. it's nothing spectacular, i'm not interested, and very likely it's wrong. scroobal and clones deserve a place here too, like you and your clones. any gang trying to displace another is similar and symptomatic of the triad fights and turf wars in sg. but i detest lynching, and if one is lying down beaten by a mob i'll cum to the rescue even if that means losing my cozy comfortable existence on sbf.

The lynching is done by scroobal and all his monikers including TFBH. And then there are the bandwagon bullies which include you. It's pathetic that you haven't realised that. The reason I'm doing this is that for years, scroobal has been bullying those who are in disagreement with him or who are "against him".

Obviously you won't realise that, but all ginfreely did was to ask GoldenDragon if he was from ISD and the bullying started from them. And then you were one of those who jumped on the bandwagon. You can claim to come to the rescue but you are actually part of the lynching mob.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes knnbccb?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The lynching is done by scroobal and all his monikers including TFBH. And then there are the bandwagon bullies which include you. It's pathetic that you haven't realised that. The reason I'm doing this is that for years, scroobal has been bullying those who are in disagreement with him or who are "against him".

Obviously you won't realise that, but all ginfreely did was to ask
GoldenDragon if he was from ISD and the bullying started from them. And
then you were one of those who jumped on the bandwagon. You can
claim to come to the rescue but you are actually part of the lynching mob

yes knnbccb?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Obviously you won't realise that, but all ginfreely did was to ask GoldenDragon if he was from ISD and the bullying started from them. And then you were one of those who jumped on the bandwagon. You can claim to come to the rescue but you are actually part of the lynching mob.

perhaps i've watched too much mapogos lion coalition videos on youtube. correction. for those who are mentally unstable and lying on the ground, i'll help cull the imbeciles for the good of the many. :p

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is me unleashing my childish side.....
Can't hold a candle to jw5.....
But hope to give him a run for his money

You need Krafty to 双剑合璧,like this:

82fb759303f6a049c6f90b332a377161.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Don't just blindly follow him lah, you used to be his sidekick, got into a spat with him and are now unknowingly his sidekick again.

As I told you before, I am also aware of my own actions and missteps. But don't get fooled by him, because so far, you have.

perhaps i've watched too much mapogos lion coalition videos on youtube. correction. for those who are mentally unstable and lying on the ground, i'll help cull the imbeciles for the good of the many. :p

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky for me you are neither the owner nor the mod. That's the result of just being a bystander and freeloader to this forum, despite claiming to have mensa IQ. Now you want to do something about this, can only nag like an old hag.
I discovered this from 2012:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?115278-Mensa-IQ-test-Are-u-a-GENIUS&p=1239394#post1239394
My IQ consistently always score above 150.....will try out the test and see my score

and this from 2014:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?181238-jeopardy-question&p=1871769#post1871769
Yes power bro papsmear....
The question also stump me at first....and I got IQ of Mensa standard
Then how come that moron minion TFBH refer to you as "not the sharpest tool in the shed"? :biggrin:
Then how come that moron minion TFBH refer to you as "not the sharpest tool in the shed"? :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't just blindly follow him lah, you used to be his sidekick, got into a spat with him and are now unknowingly his sidekick again.

As I told you before, I am also aware of my own actions and missteps. But don't get fooled by him, because so far, you have.

don't be daft lah! coalitions can make or break anytime, especially when there's scarcity of meat in the wilderness. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
don't be daft lah! coalitions can make or break anytime, especially when there's scarcity of meat in the wilderness. :biggrin:

Nothing to do with coalition lah, just don't be a bully.

The sequence was ginfreely asked GoldenDragon about ISD, he started the lynch attack on her, and then she started complaining. Then you joined the bullying bandwagon.

Please lah, if you haven't figured this out, go and ask those people you have met. Although you don't like to believe this, they are smarter than you. (maybe less knowledgeable)