• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat I will vote Nicole Seah and WP...

I vote Nicole Seah. She is my darling MP for this GE2020.

• I vote her to be my MP.

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Keep my vote secret.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I vote Heng but hope he may lose...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are just too much hype with Nicole Seah .What the fcuk does she know how to run a country in an increasing dysphoric world if she can't even manage her own life after 2011 election?? If Sinkie men vote with their dicks, I am very sure Spore will quickly go down the slippery slope!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are just too much hype with Nicole Seah .What the fcuk does she know how to run a country in an increasing dysphoric world if she can't even manage her own life after 2011 election?? If Sinkie men vote with their dicks, I am very sure Spore will quickly go down the slippery slope!
How did Nicole Seah manage her life after 2011 GE? I am very interested to know.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give her a break, even if her life was not so smooth, she was only 23 or 24 back than in 2011...What do u expect from a youngster who has just started out? Were u that street smart or clever during your younger days?
Everyone has to go through different phases in their life, part n parcel of learning.
No one is a natural born politician, everyone has to start from somewhere!

jw5

Loyal
Only LHL political life very smooth, because his papa paved the way for him. :wink:

Give her a break, even if her life was not so smooth, she was only 23 or 24 back than in 2011...What do u expect from a youngster who has just started out? Were u that street smart or clever during your younger days?
Everyone has to go through different phases in their life, part n parcel of learning.
No one is a natural born politician, everyone has to start from somewhere!