• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I want apply tech job to come back Singapore, but i sianz when i see LinkedIn Recruiter is ceca( i am singkee chinese)

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
All good tech jobs, the recruiter are indians. Once i see that i know No Chance liao.

Even though my CV satki with NTU engineering ,MBA from ozzie, work for top tech company, i know i dont stand a chance when recruiter is Indian. I am singkee chinese so no chance

Thats why i have to continue suffer in Germany with 40% tax....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ceca leecruiters only contact u becoz their algorithm says so and they need to fulfil quota set by their client. At end of day, job will goto fren from sama sama village
When coolies came to sinkie it was same tactics used.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
All good tech jobs, the recruiter are indians. Once i see that i know No Chance liao.

Even though my CV satki with NTU engineering ,MBA from ozzie, work for top tech company, i know i dont stand a chance when recruiter is Indian. I am singkee chinese so no chance

Reap wot you sow. Chinese did it to minorities and it was ok.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got Korean recruiter in Singapore, more to come
IMG_20231112_014948.jpg

IMG_20231112_015011.jpg

IMG_20231112_015034.jpg

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
She can make linpeh Song anytime. When can I meet her for an interview? :geek:
Last time I apply one of the companies she was the recruiter, whatsapp me but I never save her number, limpei stun like vegetable wondering how come got Korean HR talent acquisition in SG now, before covid19 all the HR talent acquisition is sinkies only

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time I apply one of the companies she was the recruiter, whatsapp me but I never save her number, limpei stun like vegetable wondering how come got Korean HR talent acquisition in SG now, before covid19 all the HR talent acquisition is sinkies only
Maybe she's like that tiong bitch who bullied the nurse: Part-time recruiter/full-time whore.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she's like that tiong bitch who bullied the nurse: Part-time recruiter/full-time whore.
Now a lot of foreign HR, kenna invaded until jialat but that cheebye kia Tan See Leng dare to say in Parliament jobs go to local born sinkies, pui limpei dig LinkedIn and see totally different story only those lanjiao SMEs hire sinkies MNC majority foreigners or converted to pink blue IC

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now foreigners re ruin foreigners lol ,continue vote pap sure died, now korean also comes in , funny part is 50s , when local 40s n 50s not job but they can get,lol,worse is not in that field,lol

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now foreigners re ruin foreigners lol ,continue vote pap sure died, now korean also comes in , funny part is 50s , when local 40s n 50s not job but they can get,lol,worse is not in that field,lol
LinkedIn a lot of young sinkies end up working in job different from what they studied, fuck all PAP voters

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you want to work in tech space, goto US..Pay double and tax reduce by half..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To improve your chances at the interview, paint your face black, put a red dot on your forehead, and do the Indian head gestures (nod = no, shake = yes, side sway = I am happy).