• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I scared of Kopisai now! Peace!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got zapped again, but this time from a nickname in hibernation who doesn't like kopisai either. :(

Will either have to look for his clone and zap it or accept the zap in appreciation of his good judgement. :wink:

fucking idiot and lame wimp!!! got zap must complain to the whole world!!!
nahbeh bohlampar!!!! go give a thousand horses run over!!!

fucking motlety group of thugs and gangsters can't even handle an old kopiuncle!! fuck lah this type of OPPO standard!!!
can't even qualify to be a sewage cleaner...talking about taking over the 2016 GE!!! phui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Peace Agreement

Starting today I AH MENG will:

1) Acknowledge and accept responsibility for not always practicing healthy behaviours in all my relationships towards all members in Sam Alfresco’s Heaven Forum (“SBF”).

2) Immediately end any form of abuse to all SBF members including but not limited to PEEVS (Physical, Emotional, Economic, Verbal, Sexual, Spiritual, and Stalking forms of abuse).

4) Learn more about my own behaviours and how they may appear unreasonable, abusive, or threatening to others, respecting those who offer me insights.

5) Eliminate any form of the PEEVS toward my fellow members and others.

6) Hold myself accountable and make amends to others, if appropriate, for the harm my behaviour has caused.

7) Seek assistance to stop my behaviours if I begin to falter in this Peace Agreement.

8) Educate other SBF members about this Peace Agreement and invite them to sign.

9) Expand my commitment to equality in all my relationships in SBF by valuing and respecting diversity inclusive of gender, race, age, class, and sexual orientation.

By making these agreements and living by them, I create and maintain healthy, loving, and equal relationships for all members of SBF.

Signed and Confirmed by : AH MENG :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Meng why no para 3?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you fucking motley group of thugs and gangsters take on an old kopiuncle
be prepared to be scalded by hot boiling kopiO!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Since he is gay of course its like taugay .

single-mung-bean-sprout-24119033.jpg

Don't you estimate my Emeritus Kopisai's TauGay! :oIo::biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
As at 18 Jan 2014 2pm

INFP
- theblackhole - 8217 Power 22
- Kopiuncle - 5332 Power 14
- ILS - 3049 Power 8

S Member
- Lionheart : 1799 Power 4

Under Mod
- Tigerbright : minus 203
- length : minus 130

Dun play play ah.... his Infps alone is 44 as of today....Power siah :biggrin:...

Kopiuncle points has now increased further to 6352!!!! Another 1000 points Infp purchased! Now to the Power of 16!

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sir Kopisai has now become the BIGGEST and MOST POWERFUL Sbf forummer exceeding that of the Useless MBSSLOTS, JOETYS & E69!!!

Hail Kopisai
Hail Kopisai
Hail Kopisai

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kopiuncle points has now increased further to 6352!!!! Another 1000 points Infp purchased!

ah meng , please lah,
this is just a small token to donate to sbf
boss samleong has been helping me for the past 15 years
and it's time i return a little token
it is not meant to harm anybody
it is my small way to say thank you to boss samleong
for salvaging kopiuncle on many occasions
thank you boss samleong..lol :smile:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when you fucking motley group of thugs and gangsters take on an old kopiuncle
be prepared to be scalded by hot boiling kopiO!!!

Kopi take it easy. I remember when you first joined this forum, you were a polite and nice guy.

Turn back the clock and be nice again...

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir Kopisai has now become the BIGGEST and MOST POWERFUL Sbf forummer exceeding that of the Useless MBSSLOTS, JOETYS & E69!!!

Hail Kopisai
Hail Kopisai
Hail Kopisai

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

you have gone berserk!
they are all my good friends!!!