• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I scared of Kopisai now! Peace!!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IF YOU DID NOTHING WRONG, CROSSING SWORDS IS ACCEPTABLE....

i am a harmless kopiuncle...you fucked me once ok, you fucked me twice okay, you fucked me three times, still okay
but when you fucked my mum and repeatedly stabbed me from the back, i have the right to fuck you back....although i cannot
fight like Joetys and MBSSLUTS AND OTHER NUCLEAR POWERS, i will do my little backlash knowing very well in the final battle, I will be exterminated...and i know my fate is near....very near when all the CCCCby Gang Up and finish me off with one massive blow before the 38 year cycle which is pretty soon!!!

unless SamLeong changes the cycle to 100 years, i might NOT be able to say KONG HEE FATT CHAI TO ALL OF YOU!!!! SO I SAY NOW WISHING ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS HERE KONG XI FA CAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kopi peace lah.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is my honour and I do so without any hesitation but I cant seem to find his dick.

What I tell you all time and time again.
Look for a towgay, small and limp. Among his public hair

Thicker than a public hair, maybe 3-4 times as thick.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IF YOU DID NOTHING WRONG, CROSSING SWORDS IS ACCEPTABLE....

i am a harmless kopiuncle...you fucked me once ok, you fucked me twice okay, you fucked me three times, still okay
but when you fucked my mum and repeatedly stabbed me from the back, i have the right to fuck you back....although i cannot
fight like Joetys and MBSSLUTS AND OTHER NUCLEAR POWERS, i will do my little backlash knowing very well in the final battle, I will be exterminated...and i know my fate is near....very near when all the CCCCby Gang Up and finish me off with one massive blow before the 38 year cycle which is pretty soon!!!

unless SamLeong changes the cycle to 100 years, i might NOT be able to say KONG HEE FATT CHAI TO ALL OF YOU!!!! SO I SAY NOW WISHING ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS HERE KONG XI FA CAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck Your Mother Phua Chee Bye! :oIo::kma:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally I am fine with FTs as long as they are willing to integrate with us and stay here or if not at least appreciate the fact that they are allowed to stay and work in Singapore.

I hate those who are ungrateful and that we allow them to stay and work here, yet they still bitch about Singapore, Singaporeans and refused to fuck home.

And when you complain about or fuck them, you will be labelled as racist by the foreigners and our own government.