• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I scared of Kopisai now! Peace!!!!

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just got zapped again, but this time from a nickname in hibernation who doesn't like kopisai either. :(

Will either have to look for his clone and zap it or accept the zap in appreciation of his good judgement. :wink:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All bros here whether PAP suppporters, Opposition supporters or Neutrals all united to fight against Foreign Trash who are enemies of Singaporeans and Singapore, in this forum.

Cheers.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Just got zapped again, but this time from a nickname in hibernation who doesn't like kopisai either. :(

Will either have to look for his clone and zap it or accept the zap in appreciation of his good judgement. :wink:

My new found PAP Master :oIo: has many Infps...dun play play...now...BEND OVER...:biggrin:

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Breaking news : All clones of gopal starting with
Y eg..(You, Your) that was used to send u friend requests has been banned. :eek::eek::eek::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Breaking news : All clones of gopal starting with
Y eg..(You, Your) that was used to send u friend requests has been banned. :eek::eek::eek::biggrin:

Occasionally that is not the case. For example, '[Target Nickname]DieInRoadAccident' or something similar.

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please provide a list of all the FTrash in this forum. Thanks.
I was born in Singapore and served my NS. :o

All bros here whether PAP suppporters, Opposition supporters or Neutrals all united to fight against Foreign Trash who are enemies of Singaporeans and Singapore, in this forum.

Cheers.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hail Kopisai :oIo:

i respect my new PAP boss so I hail him :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This type of LJ thread also can garner so many replies in such a short time frame. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please provide a list of all the FTrash in this forum. Thanks.
I was born in Singapore and served my NS. :o

Personally I am fine with FTs as long as they are willing to integrate with us and stay here or if not at least appreciate the fact that they are allowed to stay and work in Singapore.

I hate those who are ungrateful and that we allow them to stay and work here, yet they still bitch about Singapore, Singaporeans and refused to fuck home.

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Occasionally that is not the case. For example, '[Target Nickname]DieInRoadAccident' or something similar.

All those who received friend requests from him has to do is to PM the host.

Next will be his clones starting with I (fill in the blanks yourself)

Alternatively if u are free, u can create one yourself to return him a favor. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Personally I am fine with FTs as long as they are willing to integrate with us and stay here or if not at least appreciate the fact that they are allowed to stay and work in Singapore.

I hate those who are ungrateful and that we allow them to stay and work here, yet they still bitch about Singapore, Singaporeans and refused to fuck home.

Exact thoughts. We can be good friends :smile:

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok, duly noted.