• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I received a job offer!!! All samsters priest help!!!!

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just received a job offer...reporting to a pinoy manager...local sme...pay ok...but annual leave only 13...

But I got make up ICT..how? Usually make up cannot defer....should I take up this job?

Is this the interview you went when you were interviewed by a pinoy and you felt that there is no chance?
If it is, then I am surprised.

Nevertheless, if pay ok, then take it up and quickly pay off your cc debt.
You should be able to clear it within half a year.....hopefully by then, no more cc debt and start saving.....

One will never know how long the good times will last till the next pink slip.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me ask stupid questions for fun on forum along the line of threadstarter's idiotic post.

Q1) If i am jobless and owe bank money, do i reject a job based on what forumners say? Must listen to them right? If they know how to use the Internet, sure cannot be stupid....right?!

Q2) My boss is giving me a promotion. Should i reject the promotion because it means more money and pressure? Oh i better ask forumners here.

Q3) I am thinking of starting a business. But i have no capital, no manpower, no skills, no knowledge, no network. Should i do it? Better ask people in a forum!

People ask for advice on forum mostly is to get feedbacks so that he can assess what he gathered to make a decision. It is also a open minded sharing which has a lot of benefits as I had post in another thread. It doesn't mean the person has no opinions on his own.
this is a valid chootchiew type of question.

peacock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just read through the letter offer...the notice period is 2 MONTHS after confirmation

1st time I kena this type of notice period....

Also, the benefits never state leave for Reservist...if kena call up how?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just read through the letter offer...the notice period is 2 MONTHS after confirmation

1st time I kena this type of notice period....

Also, the benefits never state leave for Reservist...if kena call up how?

2 month termination notice normally for senior exec............ are you one??? can't be if you report to a Peenoise

but then it works both ways.......... to sack you they must give you 2 months or charge you with insubordination n serious negligence

peacock

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 month termination notice normally for senior exec............ are you one??? can't be if you report to a Peenoise

but then it works both ways.......... to sack you they must give you 2 months or charge you with insubordination n serious negligence

No is junior executive only. But is notice period negotiable? Besides, I read the company review on glassdoor...all negative

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything under the sun is negotiable, if not de jure then definitely de facto, and BTW I am not even legally trained ......... bwahahahahahaha

"2(2) Any person who is employed in a managerial or an executive position and is in receipt of a salary not exceeding $4,500 a month (excluding overtime payments, bonus payments, annual wage supplements, productivity incentive payments and any allowance however described), or such other amount as may be prescribed in substitution by the Minister, shall be regarded as an employee for the purposes of this Act except the provisions in Part IV."

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/sear...owse/titleResul ts.w3p;letter=E;type=actsCur

[video=youtube;HjJ0aV0L1nI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjJ0aV0L1nI[/video]