• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I received a job offer!!! All samsters priest help!!!!

peacock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just received a job offer...reporting to a pinoy manager...local sme...pay ok...but annual leave only 13...

But I got make up ICT..how? Usually make up cannot defer....should I take up this job?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just received a job offer...reporting to a pinoy manager...local sme...pay ok...but annual leave only 13...

But I got make up ICT..how? Usually make up cannot defer....should I take up this job?

Not as if u have ample job offers right? Talk cock la. Just take the job and pay off your credit card bills!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Omg local sme. Good luck to u liao :*:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Local sme has the longest working hours. Least pay. Latest payday. Least annual leave. Do not have a wrong impression the pay is OK becos
Mostly they expect u to cover jobs not in your scope. Heaviest workload. They employ sinkie to porlumpar pap and offer the least benefits to desperate sinkie.
I say do not take up the job even u r desperate. Fuck the local sme bosses.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But no other job liao leh...and this job the job scope can learn new things

Sori to say this. When I work or apply a job I will not attempt to say learn new thing becos employer hire pple to contribute n not to learn as it is not a educational institution. If employer know u r there to learn they will either don't take u or take at lowest cost.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
count yourself lucky to be reporting to a pinoy boss.:biggrin::p

Yet another dumbfuck nugget from loser Krafty.
Nothing to say just stfu....dun post rubbish just to increase post count.
Stick to cut and paste start thread for that....always irritating but lesser of 2 evils

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the pay is acceptable (you can get by with it), accept it. Once you are in the door, and you set foot in the industry, widen and expose yourself to the other players in it, and get them to know you. Give a good impression that you are trustworthy, dependable, reliable, honest, friendly, and helpful. Then start to wiggle up the ladder to a higher position (and pay). In the meantime, do everything you can to learn the ropes of the trade, how the industry works, the upstream and downstream connections. Display interest in industry and absorb as much as you can. Good luck! Learn tagalog if you can.:biggrin:

Cheers!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jobless and in debt... yet a job offer presents itself, need to seek public assurance to take it up.

That's why sinkies are finished.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come everyone else know you got debt to repay?:( Where did you write that you are in debt?:(

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come everyone else know you got debt to repay?:( Where did you write that you are in debt?:(

He told the entire forum that he has over $7k in credit card debt.

Well, let me put it this way, if u are jobless and yet have a $7k credit card debt, ask u go wash toilet u also do la!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me ask stupid questions for fun on forum along the line of threadstarter's idiotic post.

Q1) If i am jobless and owe bank money, do i reject a job based on what forumners say? Must listen to them right? If they know how to use the Internet, sure cannot be stupid....right?!

Q2) My boss is giving me a promotion. Should i reject the promotion because it means more money and pressure? Oh i better ask forumners here.

Q3) I am thinking of starting a business. But i have no capital, no manpower, no skills, no knowledge, no network. Should i do it? Better ask people in a forum!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would also like to ask the forum here for 'advise' on the following:

1. Would i attract less attention if i dress up in a red shirt, green pants and purple shoes?

2. How does adding chye poh to peppermint ice cream affect the taste? would it make it more salty or sweeter?

3. I don't like the sun shining on me during AM, how do i turn if off?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

to survive you must learn to PEE & make lots of NOISE

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
3. I don't like the sun shining on me during AM, how do i turn if off?

This question is damn power. I believe threadstarter peaCOCK will ask that one day.

Here's more idiotic questions:

1) Will i get double the protection if i use 2 condoms?

2) Can i get better batteries along Battery Road?

3) If a girl say she doesn't like me and spits on me, does she really mean that she really doesn't like me?