• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I need a spy on my gf

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
My gf is acting very strangely these few days.

Moreover she is from China somemore.

So the perception of china girls is very notorious : gold-digger, marry for PR status etc.

I would like to know if I can hire an investigator to follow her and see what she is up to. Also her family background back in China.

Is this possible ? Any bro ever hire a spy to follow your China gf ? The cost ?

Thanks

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
疑人不用, 用人不疑点
And i dun think you need double o seven for this, a PI would suffice. An ex cop is much cheaper than an ex super spy plus they don't drink shaken martinis on the job :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So the perception of china girls is very notorious : gold-digger, marry for PR status etc.

I would like to know if I can hire an investigator to follow her and see what she is up to. Also her family background back in China.

Thanks

fantastic idea,
who care about respect and decency, better to be save than sorry, in fact even sinkies gals have to be spy.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks

Dont be silly! Just save the PI money and get a Vietnamese wife!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro save the money...99.99% of PRC here are actually whores...so high possibility she has been doing sideline behind your back..

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can elaborate further wat u mean by acting strangely? :confused: Maybe she 1 2 gib u a surprise birdday party leh...:biggrin::biggrin:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont be so suspicious and just be gracious to share ur Chinagal.

Thanks

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks

i think u and bro downgrader dating the same woman..:eek::biggrin:

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
A cheap alternative is to dump her but if you can't bear to do it just buy her a new handphone with new SIM card under your name. Then apply for this:

While you are away, do you ever wonder if

- your kids are at the tuition centre

- your parents are at home or

- your maid is safely back home from the supermarket

(for your case is - your girlfriend is near/in Hotel 81)

without calling them?

About Locator
Locator is a service that allows you to have a peace of mind, knowing the vicinity where your loved ones, friends or colleagues are, without the need to call them. What's more, you can view a map of their current location!

Promotion
Try out Locator service and enjoy FREE 60days.

http://home.singtel.com/consumer/products/mobile/value_added_services/locator_overview.asp

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a word of fairness, Cooleo feels that ALL women are materialistic to varying degrees, irregardless of nationalities. The trick is to be conned by the least greedy one and try to minimize the damage!

Example: PRC cunt ask u for Maldives trip vacation, Viet cunt ask u for a Bintan beach resort stay. Who do u choose?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cooleo, agreed with you man! I have heard too many stories abt prc woman. And one of them happened to my best frn bro. VNese gals stil my favourite.
!&!!

Agree. Half of viets can be screwed in the arse as compared to the Prc sluts at Geylang!!:cool:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
疑人不用, 用人不疑点
And i dun think you need double o seven for this, a PI would suffice. An ex cop is much cheaper than an ex super spy plus they don't drink shaken martinis on the job :biggrin:

Well said! Especially this phrase i live by all my life.
疑人不用, 用人不疑

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahemm....

You must learn to embrace them the new citizen or would be citizen. What may be strange to you may be a norm to them. It may just be a cross culture thing.

Without them. The MNC will move their plant to another country.

Faster married her then she can be PR them move on to be citizen.

Bye... Sorry got to go... Got meet the people session ...Ahem...

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks

DUMP HER! than share your so call PRC gerfren with our bros here!!
:biggrin:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro very easy to check one.

just ask a trusted friend to call her on her mobile and say the following:

1. ni ho
2. ah sam jia sow da
3. tor sow?
4. new cher siu 81 ker yi ma?
5. chye chien

kamasutra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think best to find another PRC mei mei as gal fren if current one now is under suspicion....lots of them in Spore these days. Cheaper alternative than hiring detective

No offence meant but most PRC mei mei in Spore cannot be trusted

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiam See Tong also cannot be trusted.:biggrin:

<a href="http://www.slingfile.com/file/nrwCzAK2y7">Chiam See Tong cannot be trusted.pdf (16.06 MB)</a>

I think best to find another PRC mei mei as gal fren if current one now is under suspicion....lots of them in Spore these days. Cheaper alternative than hiring detective

No offence meant but most PRC mei mei in Spore cannot be trusted