• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I moved his hand off my breast last night and he wasn't that pleased. I think(?) Why? Am I paranoid? Is the relationship over? Any thoughts?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what i know, the girl will normally take the hands off the breast and put it between the legs. All systems go. Ready to launch.

ikanbilis

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Confession : I have two accounts here. I haven't been here for a while, so I couldn't remember the first account password. I have resorted to use this sort of new and unapproved account, which seems to work with the password in my recollection]

I am sort of troubled.

It's been a while I have dated. Maybe I am out of touch(?) or too shy/sensitive(?), or maybe, I am just wary of men(?)

I like this guy. He's my colleague. A few years younger than me but he's always there when I need advice/assistance in my work.

And so we finally dated last night. After dinner at East Coast Park hawker centre, we walked to a vacant breakwater and chatted about life, work, family, friends, etc.

I guessed sitting in close proximity to each other probably made us sort of “excited”. And so we kissed. I liked it and I think he probably wanted it. It was sort of very passionate kiss, which I haven't had for a very long long time.

He then touched and felt for my breast in the midst of our passionate kiss. He didn't ask me if he could and probably thought I was fine with his slick "manoeuvre".

It wasn't that I wasn't enjoying his gentle but firm caress of my breasts. It was actually enjoyable since I last had them caressed by my ex.

However, I suddenly felt maybe(?) we are proceeding a bit too fast on our first date. So I gently moved his hand away to my waist where I was comfortable being touched and held.

At that moment, he sort of ended our passionate kiss and it was rather awkward for both of us.

I wanted to tell him I wasn't rejecting him. However I didn't want to get into a discussion that might make this relationship a non starter.

Today, he's sort of avoiding me in the office. I asked him for lunch and he said he needed to rush out some important stuff for his line manager.

Is this relationship over as a consequence of my sort of refusal to allow him to caress my breasts?

Why men can't handle a little "setback"?

Or maybe, he's just not mature enough for me(?)

Any thoughts?
Moral of story is don't get involved in office romance. Look for your mate outside of your work places. Office is where you work. Find your romance outside of your work areas. Good luck.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of story is don't get involved in office romance. Look for your mate outside of your work places. Office is where you work. Find your romance outside of your work areas. Good luck.
Most chinese indulge in office bonks. No romance. Its like a reflex reaction.maybe dna. Who knows!

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hear ye, hear ye. The incestuous mudd hath spoken.
Normally a MAT will just fuck his daughter or mother without even asking. They know it will be futile to resist.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[Confession : I have two accounts here. I haven't been here for a while, so I couldn't remember the first account password. I have resorted to use this sort of new and unapproved account, which seems to work with the password in my recollection]

I am sort of troubled.

It's been a while I have dated. Maybe I am out of touch(?) or too shy/sensitive(?), or maybe, I am just wary of men(?)

I like this guy. He's my colleague. A few years younger than me but he's always there when I need advice/assistance in my work.

And so we finally dated last night. After dinner at East Coast Park hawker centre, we walked to a vacant breakwater and chatted about life, work, family, friends, etc.

I guessed sitting in close proximity to each other probably made us sort of “excited”. And so we kissed. I liked it and I think he probably wanted it. It was sort of very passionate kiss, which I haven't had for a very long long time.

He then touched and felt for my breast in the midst of our passionate kiss. He didn't ask me if he could and probably thought I was fine with his slick "manoeuvre".

It wasn't that I wasn't enjoying his gentle but firm caress of my breasts. It was actually enjoyable since I last had them caressed by my ex.

However, I suddenly felt maybe(?) we are proceeding a bit too fast on our first date. So I gently moved his hand away to my waist where I was comfortable being touched and held.

At that moment, he sort of ended our passionate kiss and it was rather awkward for both of us.

I wanted to tell him I wasn't rejecting him. However I didn't want to get into a discussion that might make this relationship a non starter.

Today, he's sort of avoiding me in the office. I asked him for lunch and he said he needed to rush out some important stuff for his line manager.

Is this relationship over as a consequence of my sort of refusal to allow him to caress my breasts?

Why men can't handle a little "setback"?

Or maybe, he's just not mature enough for me(?)

Any thoughts?
Tell him and then tell us what happened next

My swipes and Kleenex are on standby.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man - Give Love to Secure Sex

Woman - Give Sex to secure Love

It is an equivalent change just like Alchemist

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO, both party will need to have a careful assessment on their inner self on their needs and want on relationship