• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i may settle for a viet wife

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to all my bros, this thread was started on impulse, i still cherish my bachelorhood after my divorce many years ago. :o

While i do not know what is your age now, it is very normal to yearn for companionship, even though you have a failed marriage. After all, we are social beings, to care and be care for is part of it.

Gfs, after the dust has settled, probably the chosen one will be good.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vagina.jpg

Once bitten twice shy, be careful of pussy trap.
Easy to get in but there's no easy way out.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Viet wives may also be gold diggers. She might want your money to support her whole village of family and her village boyfriend.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Depends on what you are looking for in a Viet wife ? Sole mate or Soulmate ? For the latter, it will not be wise.

Language/culture/belief /values are important considerations for a soulmate.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Viet wives may also be gold diggers. She might want your money to support her whole village of family and her village boyfriend.

And if you don't give them money before sex, this will happen...

KUALA LUMPUR - A 61-year-old taxi driver nearly had his ear bitten off by his new Vietnamese wife when he tried to have sex with her.

The 29-year-old also splashed a bottle of minyak angin (medicated oil) in his eyes and threatened to cut off his private parts with a pair of scissors before running away.

Left injured, heartbroken and alone, Chin Weng Seng, who had used up his EPF savings for a RM18,000 (S$7,403) bride from a matchmaking agency, tried to get a replacement.

"I asked the agency to get me another wife who was less aggressive, but they asked for more money," he said, adding that the agency also refused to give him a refund.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

sounds like a hardcore member of FAP like whorejinx who will gamble away your life saving like no tomorrow

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend did this twenty years ago. Opened a business under her name and when it got going, she dumped him for a true blue Viet. Of course in those days, you cannot get license unless you are a Vietcong.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And if you don't give them money before sex, this will happen...

KUALA LUMPUR - A 61-year-old taxi driver nearly had his ear bitten off by his new Vietnamese wife when he tried to have sex with her.

The 29-year-old also splashed a bottle of minyak angin (medicated oil) in his eyes and threatened to cut off his private parts with a pair of scissors before running away.

Left injured, heartbroken and alone, Chin Weng Seng, who had used up his EPF savings for a RM18,000 (S$7,403) bride from a matchmaking agency, tried to get a replacement.

"I asked the agency to get me another wife who was less aggressive, but they asked for more money," he said, adding that the agency also refused to give him a refund.

61, still want to marry a 29 years old?
He should have gone for pay per use.
Unless one has lots of money to throw, else they will never stick to you.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when a viet wife finds another a viet chick to talk to, it will be the end of your world. even the laws of the universe cannot stand two viet chickens talking to one another.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to all my bros, this thread was started on impulse, i still cherish my bachelorhood after my divorce many years ago. :o

Good luck! Marriage is no life and death matter. Can always change the ''bicycle.'' For me, my choice would be M'sian charbor, preferably Ipoh gal.