• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i may settle for a viet wife

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
can't tell but i know it's in the 80's from the photo, where is school located?

Never mind lah brother, not important
I posted that photo hoping that some alumnus will pop will in this forum to say hello to RUN.

But come think of it, not likely to find female alunmi in our forum :smile:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
court1.jpg

Upper serangoon technical?
Serangoon garden technical?
Serangoon garden secondary?

Ah run, which one?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think we may have met before. just a feeling.

i concur but this kind of connection is very strong

so probably we might chosen the same butterfly girl in one of those night establishments :smile:
Dshoes bro kiss kiss hug hug
and then the girl comes to my room kiss kiss hug hug
and then she goes back to your room

PS: the odds are very high if you like viet hostess
because i only choose viet

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i concur but this kind of connection is very strong

so probably we might chosen the same butterfly girl in one of those night establishments :smile:
Dshoes bro kiss kiss hug hug
and then the girl comes to my room kiss kiss hug hug
and then she goes back to your room

PS: the odds are very high if you like viet hostess
because i only choose viet

haha...maybe...i like prc hostesses more, those days, the prc girls are like movie stars. nowadays, never chiong anymore. only once in a blue moon.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only people I know who marry Viets are often guys that local girls despise - too ugly, too boorish, under achiever, too poor. Too bad we don't have such sinkies girls trying to marry Viet husbands.

No Viet husbands for sale?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only people I know who marry Viets are often guys that local girls despise - too ugly, too boorish, under achiever, too poor. Too bad we don't have such sinkies girls trying to marry Viet husbands.

No Viet husbands for sale?

Got. But the woman has to be boss of public listed company and chairman of Shenzhen Trade Association.

Ray Lui is a Viet.