• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i may settle for a viet wife

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
An ad from Malaysia.
- Guaranteed Virgin
- Marry within 3 months
- No surcharges Nett RM20000 (appx S$7000)
- Free replacement if the girl runs away within 1 year

tumblr_mfl9dl5p771s1nx2eo1_500.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
An ad from Malaysia.
- Guaranteed Virgin
- Marry within 3 months
- No surcharges Nett RM20000 (appx S$7000)
- Free replacement if the girl runs away within 1 year

tumblr_mfl9dl5p771s1nx2eo1_500.jpg

This is the raw proof that women marry up and marry for a better life and never marry because of the guy..

MGTOW all the way...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's wrong with selecting Singaporean girls/women?

The big red flag is the woman's charter.. That is in the marriage contract.. It says if you divorce, half your balls must be given to the woman..

If you are worth 300 million and work hard to get that money.. For fuck half of it go to the bitch? Just be spreading her legs and get 150 million? What logic is that?

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
think it this way...if you marry a viet girl, you are opened to stay in veitnam. somehow, i think it's better than staying in sinkieland. previously, i thought of aussie girls but angmos i don't quite like.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
think it this way...if you marry a viet girl, you are opened to stay in veitnam. somehow, i think it's better than staying in sinkieland. previously, i thought of aussie girls but angmos i don't quite like.

I came across good women of Indonesian, Vietnamese, Cambodian and Taiwanese - descent in Australia

Best of both world, marry an Australian-Asian girl in Australia.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I came across good women of Indonesian, Vietnamese, Cambodian and Taiwanese - descent in Australia

How come when you think about marriage, you never thought of the terms in the marriage contract of it is fair to men? Just only have a picture of a pussy in your mind?

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

among my old friends, happily married are those who married taiwanese and indonesian chinese. don't have the wrong impression that they are housewife material. my friend's taiwanese wife used to work as a stewardess and my friend's indo chinese wife is working in google. there are many koreans and hongkies in down under, i was told they are moonlighting as prostitutes on a student visa. aussie asian have the SPG flair which i recognise and dislike.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
you marry an viet girl + her family as well... you know? :biggrin:

This saying is also very true for marrying Filipino and china girls.
Effectively you will be busying attending to the affairs of her extended family

I got a secondary school class (besides my class), the whole class only 1 guy marry local girl - got malaysia, japan, korea, aust, viet, thai, HK, Taiwan

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Marriage is not the only route to stay in Vietnam. There are other routes too.. After you rooted yourself in Vietnam.. You can still enjoy tonnes ofpussies, if that is what you are llooking for.

As a man, I am sure you have more means than just using marriage to get into Vietnam.. Unless you are a mangina.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

I got a secondary school class (besides my class), the whole class only 1 guy marry local girl - got malaysia, japan, korea, aust, viet, thai, HK, Taiwan

which secondary are you from?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this white fool made that mistake and married a filipina and her brood from a previous marriage. he ended up sponsoring all of them for immigration and supporting them within his household.

image.jpg

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
well this is one of few disincentives on getting a viet wife... on the whole there're more + than minus
also depends on whether you're looking for a country side girl or a city lady

Not much diff for countryside n city family-commitments because they think you make money easier cos SGD very strong. but they dun care our car n houses so expensive

I came across one exceptional case where a Korean customer married a rich Viet girl.
That viet girl family got a lot of viet business lobang for that Korean.