• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I love this HK Mata! Bravo! 「叫你耶穌落嚟見我哋」 Ask yr fucking Jesus to come see me!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://hk.news.yahoo.com/警員涉講-叫你耶穌落嚟見我哋-市民促警務處處長道歉-053810762.html

警員涉講「叫你耶穌落嚟見我哋」市民促警務處處長道歉

香港電台-港聞

5k 人追蹤

2019年6月19日 下午1:38

2a449e10-925b-11e9-bfa5-835f6b46a849

警員涉講「叫你耶穌落嚟見我哋」市民促警務處處長道歉
警方上星期三在立法會外清場時,有牧師引述有警員向他表示「叫你耶穌落嚟見我哋」。曾任法庭書記的市民譚志輝,向高等法院提出司法覆核,要求法庭下令警務處處長道歉。
譚志輝認為,警方並無不受約束的酌情權,《警隊條例》無授權警察在執行職務時,可作出基於宗教的歧視行為,或褻凟他人信仰。
譚志輝說,涉事警員要求見的主耶穌基督屬「非自然人」,有關要求明顯屬荒謬和不合邏輯,事後令他與所有教友感到受冒犯及難受,成為「次受害人」,有關行為達到公法上不合理的程度。
譚志輝在今次覆核申請中,將警務處處長列為答辯人,要求法庭宣告,警方是不合理、不合法和超越《警隊條例》所賦予的權力,要求警務處處長須根據《道歉條例》向公眾道歉。

The police officer talked about "calling you Jesus to see me." The public urged the police chief to apologize.
[RT Radio - Hong Kong News]
Radio Television Hong Kong - Hong Kong News
5k person tracking
June 19, 2019 1:38 PM
The police officer talked about "calling you Jesus to see me." The public urged the police chief to apologize.

When the police cleared the scene outside the Legislative Council last Wednesday, a pastor quoted a police officer to tell him that "I told you to fall behind me." The former citizen of the court, Tan Zhihui, filed a judicial review with the High Court and asked the court to order the Commissioner of Police to apologize.

Tan Zhihui believes that the police have no discretionary discretion. The Police Force Ordinance does not authorize the police to conduct religious-based discrimination or to defamation of others when performing their duties.

Tan Zhihui said that the main Jesus Christ whom the police officer asked to see was a "non-natural person". The request was obviously ridiculous and illogical. Afterwards, he and all the members of the church felt offended and uncomfortable and became "sub-victims". To the extent that it is unreasonable in public law.

In the application for review, the Commissioner of Police identified the Commissioner of Police as the respondent and requested the court to declare that the police were unreasonable, unlawful and beyond the powers conferred by the Police Force Ordinance and required the Commissioner of Police to be required under the Apology Ordinance. Apologize to the public.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This mata head is a hero! He is being pragmatic and firm despite being put under tremendous stress and pressure by all these lohso ya sohs!:biggrin:

Taksama_b_l

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone must do a Sri Lanka style Church Bombing in HK to teach these suckers stop believing in devils and stop Yah-Yah!

Xijinping must order PLA generals 李鸿章,曾国藩 type, to exterminate these Jesuit Hypocrite Devil followers like 太平天国!Properly Carnage the HK idiots who eat Ang Moh's shit!

http://www.qulishi.com/news/201511/50856.html

太平天国为何死亡这么多人?死亡人数超过二战

趣历史 2015-11-26 10:22:44 洪秀全 道光 曾国藩

太平天国爆发(1851年)前夕,中国人口为4.3亿。太平天国失败(1863年)后,中国人口只剩下2.3亿人。一场农民战争使中国损失了2亿人,其中只有4000万人直接死于战争,这是何等的残酷!以后直到1911年,全国人口才恢复到3.4亿人。...
  洪秀全领导的太平天国起义,义军在起义后的6年中,不过牺牲4000余人。然而1856年的内讧,洪秀全利用韦昌辉杀害杨秀清及亲6000余人,又在天京大开杀戒,两个月总共杀了文武官员2万人。后来又利用石达开来天京靖难,凌迟处死韦昌辉,将其尸体寸磔,割成许多块,每块皆二寸,挂在各处醒目的栅栏处,标上“北奸肉,只准看不准取”的字样,真是惨厉之至。“洪杨之变”最终导致了十几万人被杀。
20151126102233_95981.jpg

同治三年(1864年),曾国藩率湘军攻入“天京”后,杀害数十万人。整个天京城所余3万多名太平天国将士,无一投降,全部战死或者自杀。太平天国强盛时,南京最多时有100万人口,到光绪登基时,十几年的时间,南京只剩下不到50万人口。
  太平天国爆发(1851年)前夕,中国人口为4.3亿。太平天国失败(1863年)后,中国人口只剩下2.3亿人。一场农民战争使中国损失了2亿人,其中只有4000万人直接死于战争,这是何等的残酷!以后直到1911年,全国人口才恢复到3.4亿人。

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

Why did the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom die so many people? More deaths than World War II

Interest history 2015-11-26 10:22:44 Hong Xiuquan Daoguang Zeng Guofan

On the eve of the outbreak of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom (1851), the population of China was 430 million. After the failure of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom (1863), China had only 230 million people left. A peasant war has cost China 200 million people, of which only 40 million people died directly from the war. How cruel it was! Until 1911, the national population was restored to 340 million. ...

The Taiping Heavenly Kingdom uprising led by Hong Xiuquan, the Yijun army sacrificed more than 4,000 people in the 6 years after the uprising. However, in 1856, Hong Xiuquan used Wei Changhui to kill Yang Xiuqing and more than 6,000 relatives. He also killed in Tianjing, killing 20,000 civil and military officials in two months. Later, he used Shi Dakai to come to Tianjing Jingjing. Ling Chi died of Wei Changhui, and cut his body into many pieces, each of which was two inches. He was hung in various striking fences and marked with "Northern Meat, only allowed to see. The words "not allowed to take" are really terrible. The "Hong Yang's change" eventually led to the killing of more than 100,000 people.

In the three years of Tongzhi (1864), Zeng Guofan led the Xiang Army to attack "Tianjing" and killed hundreds of thousands of people. More than 30,000 Taiping Heavenly Kingdom soldiers in the entire Tianjing City, none of them surrendered, all killed or committed suicide. When the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom was strong, Nanjing had a population of 1 million at most. When Guangxu was enthroned, in Nanjing, there were only less than 500,000 people left in a dozen years.

On the eve of the outbreak of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom (1851), the population of China was 430 million. After the failure of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom (1863), China had only 230 million people left. A peasant war has cost China 200 million people, of which only 40 million people died directly from the war. How cruel it was! Until 1911, the national population was restored to 340 million.

Disclaimer: The above content is from the Internet. The copyright belongs to the original author. If there is any infringement of your original copyright, please let us know and we will delete the content as soon as possible.

https://www.zhihu.com/question/39082886

https://www.zhihu.com/topic/19696034
如果太平天国运动成功,拜上帝会执政至今,今天的中国是什么景象?

关注者
被浏览

7 个回答

斯芬克斯人

我擦,虽然我是长毛粉,但越想越觉得这是个馊主意……

先不说别的,军队都不出一家,中央对诸王一点支配力都没有,强行加上九门御林这几个字已经是洪秀全微弱可怜的试图把军队收归国有的努力了,可称号还是不统一,宿卫军,陛卫军,京卫军,殿卫军。

要想江山做得稳他得先收兵权啊,可洪家满门窝囊废,除了李秀成就没人待见他们,就这李秀成还抱怨他一大堆,他收个毛啊收。

再者,他官爵不分啊马丹。想起来我就抓狂,官职爵位乱的一塌糊涂也就不说了,官位世袭什么鬼……陈玉成封右正掌率,仍任成天豫实任什么鬼……成天豫为啥会有实任!

本来封王就够多了,马丹做官也是子子孙孙无穷尽……这不来一场暴风骤雨的改革他根本不可能长治久安啊。

阿玕资政新篇牛皮吹得挺大,关于政治制度放面还是没有丝毫可行建议啊。就算他有,他实行得起来吗。

所以说……果然还是“要是南王在就好了”么……

可是 仔细想想这坑爹的官制难道不是南王制定的么……

所以说我还是说些边边角角的事好了……

一年四次高考,天试,东试,西试,南试,翼试。没有北试,反正在天国史学家笔下,韦逆是一辈子也翻不过身来的。

莘莘学子又多了六个新节日,天兄升天节,报爷节,天兄既天王登极节,爷降节,东王升天节,哥降节。

If the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom Movement is successful, and what God is today, what is China today?

Followers
Viewed

7 answers

Sphinx
Sphinx

I rub, although I am a long hair powder, but the more I think, the more I think this is a bad idea...

If you don’t say anything else, the army will not have one. The central government has no control over the kings. The forced addition of the nine-door yulin is Hong Xiuquan’s weak and pitiful attempt to bring the army back to the state. The title is still not uniform, the Guardian, the Guardian Army, the Beijing Guard, the Temple Guard.

If Jiangshan is to be stable, he must first accept the military rights. However, Hong’s family is full of shackles. Apart from Li Xiu’s achievements, no one is waiting to see them. Li Xiucheng also complained about him a lot. He collected a hair.

Moreover, his official residence does not distinguish between Madan. When I think of it, I am going crazy. The mess of the official title is not to be confused. What is the ghost of the official position? Chen Yucheng’s righteousness is still in the palm of his hand, and he is still a ghost of Cheng Tianyu. !

Originally, there were enough seals for the king. Ma Dan’s official position is also the endless generation of his sons and grandchildren... It’s impossible for him to have a long-term cure without a stormy reform.

Auntie’s new article of poetry has been blown up quite a bit, and there is no suggestable suggestion about the political system. Even if he has, can he implement it?

So... it really is "if the South King is here"...

However, think carefully about the official system of this pothole, isn’t it made by Nanwang...

So I still say something about the corners...

Four college entrance examinations, one day test, east test, west test, south test, and wing test. There is no north test, but in the case of the historian of heaven, Wei is not able to turn over in his life.

There are six more new festivals for the students, and the Tianxiong ascends to the Heavenly Festival, the Father’s Day, and the Tianxiong is both the King of Heaven and the Emperor’s Day, the Lord’s Day, the East King’s Day, and the Brother’s Day.