• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I lose my job !!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is the golden paradise - everyone is fighting to come here and you pui your own country. Shit holes are created by shit heads.You know that of course.

I know. That is why I am avoiding Singapore at all costs.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo Uncle Sam, you have no idea how much IT knowledge i have.. basically zero.. :p But I have lots of drive for real estate related stuff.. from acquisition to planning, development to disposal... & DIY.. I am running my 3 private projects all in one go.. also my job.. hectic lifestyle lah..

I am building wealth for the moment, once cashflow is fat enough to pay bills & lifestyle, I may start the e-commence or F&B.. :biggrin: 16 hrs is too much for me for the moment, esp when I have a little one running around, makes it difficult.. unless, I fully sub-contract out..:p

I think I am a resourceful person & I think I have gone beyond the survival period.. right now, I am building wealth into my family trust.. :smile:

if u have questions on IT stuff, can call me.
although i cannot build the site for me, at least can point where u should head to.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Cheng Bock or Bok?

Yup ! Dr Tan Cheng Bock.. @ Ah Ma Keng Clinic. I was sick during that day.. He asked for my profession.. then he got interested ! and asked and asked... I finally offered to help if he email me his request.. (But i refused to be a volunteer or a small fly grass-loots) :p I guess he is not inclined in email.. hence lost touch. hahaha

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u have questions on IT stuff, can call me.
although i cannot build the site for me, at least can point where u should head to.

I wont forget you lah...

Wait till I think of an idea, I'll contact you and fully sub-out to you.. hehe..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
An update from my cul-de-sac meeting today:

I must say the meeting was indeed fruitful ! I think I have won the war, hahaha ~ by agitating/awakening the Giant (an old man) and put the blame on the noise/policy makers ! wahaha..

Guess what ? those f**kers who opposed my idea, failed to offer a solution. The old man asked... are you (the policy makers) capable enough to interpret the technical terms or able to understand the Operational needs.. the members kena choked with immediate silence.... The old man called this young Asian hero "an expert" who understand the Operational needs.. kekeke.. face red sia..

In conclusion, knn..once again, I have let my fans (ceiling fans?) down .. I am unable to return to SG for a while due to smooth sailing.. BUT I will never give up ! I will continue to challenge the odds and make sure that I'll fail miserably... then return to SG for good !!

Your patience is much appreciated.. :biggrin::p

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mate, how about you run for parliament next. Next time you visit Singapore maybe pinky would come and por your lumpar instead. Wahahahahahaha

I must say the meeting was indeed fruitful ! I think I have won the war, hahaha ~ by agitating/awakening the Giant (an old man) and put the blame on the noise/policy makers ! wahaha..

Guess what ? those f**kers who opposed my idea, failed to offer a solution. The old man asked... are you (the policy makers) capable enough to interpret the technical terms or able to understand the Operational needs.. the members kena choked with immediate silence.... The old man called this young Asian hero "an expert" who understand the Operational needs.. kekeke.. face red sia..

In conclusion, knn..once again, I have let my fans (ceiling fans?) down .. I am unable to return to SG for a while due to smooth sailing.. BUT I will never give up ! I will continue to challenge the odds and make sure that I'll fail miserably... then return to SG for good !!

Asychee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Axe,

Once again you let the naysayer down. Way to go

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Congrats. Dun mess around Asian with AXE.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats. Dun mess around Asian with AXE.

Hmmmm I don't know if you guys have noticed, but it seem that asians, as in chinese, usually are "respected" "feared" "not to be trifled with " in Australia. At least that is the impression I get when I talk to the white aussies on the streets. Seems like they find Ah neh a bigger target. :biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Axe,

Once again you let the naysayer down. Way to go

Haha.. you know what ? I told my friends/relatives/rivals prior my departure, "I am leaving for Australia for good !".

All gave me negative remarks
-> some laughed and claimed I will flip burgers for my entire life.. :confused:
-> relatives fear no jobs and discourage me from leaving..:(
-> the rest hoping I will fail and return miserably. :mad:

Guess what ? I disappoint almost everyone ! :o Shame on me.. :p I should not disappoint those who once laughed at me :biggrin: