• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just saw a recent photo of a gal I had a crush on when I was 18 and had a shock of my life how she looks now.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank God we didn't end up together. She was quite chio back then. But now - she's x 2.5 in size and her cheeks are saggy. Totally unrecognizable and horrifying!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank God we didn't end up together. She was quite chio back then. But now - she's x 2.5 in size and her cheeks are saggy. Totally unrecognizable and horrifying!
Was she around the vicinity of Mayfair in Jurong?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Women age like milk. Men age like wine.

Assuming, of course, you don't self-sabotage by eating crap, boozing regularly, smoke and do drugs etc.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If her cheeks are saggy, I shudder to think about her neh-nehs.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure. But compared to that one around Mayfair vicinity, I believe that she does not hear Bangla whistling at her.
The SCB hate Banglas whistling at her and yet she loves hanging out at places where Bangla gather.
I'm inclined to believe that she actually enjoy those whistlings.
女人上面的咀说"不要不要", 下面的咀却说"我要我要"! :roflmao:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
792287_ver_big.jpg

She looks even bigger than this (Glockman's darling half a century ago). And the cheeks are more saggy. Scary or not?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still serviceable, switch off lights and total darkness... can eat don't waste...

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, I met another ex-schoolmate at Raffles Place. During school days, she looked like an ah soh. She still looks like an ah soh now, but the amazing thing is she didn't age much. She used to look like an old hag during school days, but now she still looks like that. Considering her age now, she is looking young!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today, I met another ex-schoolmate at Raffles Place. During school days, she looked like an ah soh. She still looks like an ah soh now, but the amazing thing is she didn't age much. She used to look like an old hag during school days, but now she still looks like that. Considering her age now, she is looking young!
Is she the Ah Soh here that dispenses insider news here ? Was she well-endowed?