• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Just Love SBF...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I totally agree. I LOVE SBF. THANK YOU LEONGSAM...

BUT...excuse me......YOU ARE ONE FUCKING CLONE!!! AND I FUCK YOU HARD!!!

YOU AND YOUR CCCCB CLONES AND MEMBERS !!!!

HAVE A FUCKING SUNDAY WEEKEND!!!

What's wrong with you? You claim to be the victim but it is obvious from your post that you are the instigator of the incessant spat and hurling of vulgarity. You are really siao.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's wrong with you? You claim to be the victim but it is obvious from your post that you are the instigator of the incessant spat and hurling of vulgarity. You are really siao.

winni dear
you must read history of this washed vagina
then you will realize why kopiuncle gone bonkers
thank you....

GeylangPimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
then you will realize why kopiuncle gone bonkers

Bonkers? People who had gone bonkers will not write like this

You are a simple vile scum kopi, very very vile worm who schemes and curse with much failures you are a reject of your master and now trying very hard to get back to the fold. Luck for you you have no balls to bang your head on the wall and die.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
excuses and excuses ....sigh...

ah meng you must be blind
long before your time
this washed vagina with her ccccby gang members
were bashing kopi like hell
all the cccby members are members of the mbssluts...
dont tell me you dont know meh...orang utan.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
ah meng you must be blind
long before your time
this washed vagina with her ccccby gang members
were bashing kopi like hell
all the cccby members are members of the mbssluts...
dont tell me you dont know meh...orang utan.

Stop giving excuses when you are the one spilling vulgarities at the newbies. The evidence is perfectly clear in post #2

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bonkers? People who had gone bonkers will not write like this

You are a simple vile scum kopi, very very vile worm who schemes and curse with much failures you are a reject of your master and now trying very hard to get back to the fold. Luck for you you have no balls to bang your head on the wall and die.

you deserve more that the lion's share of yourwhoremother cheebyekia geylangwhoregofuck dead geylang pimp. you jolly know why the lion went for yourwhorecheebyegeylangkia.....dont keh keh and act pious and goodie goodie...karma is a bitch.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stop giving excuses when you are the one spilling vulgarities at the newbies. The evidence is perfectly clear in post #2

ah meng i told u you are blind, retarded and twisted
washed vagina a newbie
dont keh keh here okay
you must always read history of kopiuncle in his battle with all the clones here
before you open your vulval mouth to support your own clone and your own kind
i say ah meng go dogs fuck okay.....gentleman?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
More evidence surfacing that kopisai is the originator of those gopal and suresh PMs....this kopiuncle is really cunning, vile and vulval...

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you deserve more that the lion's share of yourwhoremother cheebyekia geylangwhoregofuck dead geylang pimp. you jolly know why the lion went for yourwhorecheebyegeylangkia.....dont keh keh and act pious and goodie goodie...karma is a bitch.
kopiuncle!!! don't be too happy yet, read about your own predicament coming up next in daily rubbish @ 2.45pm. just be patient...
hahahahhahahahaaaaa.........