• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Just Love SBF...

SuayCheeBye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a passive reader (than an active thread starter or prolific posting clown), I must say I enjoy SBF site.

Of course there are heaps of rubbish here and there. I just ignore them.
But there are also good stuff On matters and opinions that we cannot hear from the MSM.

THIS IS NOT AN ANTI-PAP forum. This is a forum where freedom of expression exixts and we all should be glad that Leongsam has made this possible.

AS for PAP supporkers here...dont waste your time here. You guys are just a bunch of cowards and fools waiting to be fucked at every opportunity. But I must say you jokers deserve every single bit of fucking :biggrin:

3 cheers to Leongsam as we end a good 2013.

Hip Hip Horray!

I love SBF!

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Being a passive reader (than an active thread starter or prolific posting clown), I must say I enjoy SBF site.

Of course there are heaps of rubbish here and there. I just ignore them.
But there are also good stuff On matters and opinions that we cannot hear from the MSM.

THIS IS NOT AN ANTI-PAP forum. This is a forum where freedom of expression exixts and we all should be glad that Leongsam has made this possible.

AS for PAP supporkers here...dont waste your time here. You guys are just a bunch of cowards and fools waiting to be fucked at every opportunity. But I must say you jokers deserve every single bit of fucking :biggrin:

3 cheers to Leongsam as we end a good 2013.

Hip Hip Horray!

I love SBF!

Yes I totally agree. I LOVE SBF. THANK YOU LEONGSAM...

BUT...excuse me......YOU ARE ONE FUCKING CLONE!!! AND I FUCK YOU HARD!!!

YOU AND YOUR CCCCB CLONES AND MEMBERS !!!!

HAVE A FUCKING SUNDAY WEEKEND!!!

jw5

Loyal
Such a positive post from forummer "wash vagina". :p

PS: Already clarified that it's wash and neither small nor unlucky. :wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
such a positive post from forummer "wash vagina". :p

ps: Already clarified that it's wash and neither small nor unlucky. :wink:

washed not enough
it stinks to high heaven
you can go and lick the perineum
happy sunday to you perianal head!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopisai damn Hou Lian after buying Infp....

what so howlian
did I infract anyone
did I abuse my power
ah meng you are damned howlian after your C award
now go and infract people and join your cccbye gang to zap people
no balls ah meng go dogs fuck every sunday morning....."wash vagina"

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
what so howlian
did I infract anyone
did I abuse my power
ah meng you are damned howlian after your C award
now go and infract people and join your cccbye gang to zap people
no balls ah meng go dogs fuck every sunday morning....."wash vagina"

oh yeah...let's see who gets more pain here in SBF...:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
got such nick meh!

also got another nick - middaydog.
recently appeared again after missing one year.
proves that he has been here all the while posting using another nick - suspected to be looneytan.:biggrin:

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I totally agree. I LOVE SBF. THANK YOU LEONGSAM...

BUT...excuse me......YOU ARE ONE FUCKING CLONE!!! AND I FUCK YOU HARD!!!

YOU AND YOUR CCCCB CLONES AND MEMBERS !!!!

HAVE A FUCKING SUNDAY WEEKEND!!!

Shitty shitfu you are real horny this morning or what , trying to get screws in. Better stick to munchlanchauing and drinking gong perineum.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Shitty shitfu you are real horny this morning or what , trying to get screws in. Better stick to munchlanchauing and drinking gong perineum.

that gong cheebye kia think that everyone else is a clone against him...i tink TS just thanking Leongsam and that gongcheebyekia just wanna houlian of his new infp status so attack people lor...what a fucktard.

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that gong cheebye kia think that everyone else is a clone against him...i tink TS just thanking Leongsam and that gongcheebyekia just wanna houlian of his new infp status so attack people lor...what a fucktard.

Fucktard ? I thought he is worse than that. When did he improve? Cockprickuncle is a no hoper and a bullshit expert.