• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat I just lost $300 on soccer betting

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you mind saying which match(es) and what outcome(s) you bet the $300 on? :biggrin:

I am always a underdog better. I was stupid enough to put $300 on sagan tosu @ 2.85 . Earlier bloody spbo updated tosu with 1 goal and reset . Albirex one was for real . Spbo should decom.

jw5

Loyal
I am always a underdog better. I was stupid enough to put $300 on sagan tosu @ 2.85 . Earlier bloody spbo updated tosu with 1 goal and reset . Albirex one was for real . Spbo should decom.

Never bet big amount on any matches or any outcome whereby the teams are closely matched and anything can happen. especially win, lose or draw where the odds and hence expected return are low. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never bet big amount on any matches or any outcome whereby the teams are closely matched and anything can happen. especially win, lose or draw where the odds and hence expected return are low. :biggrin:

Well it was fated. I single out whether to bet fc Tokyo or tosu. Tokyo @2.70 late goal from them makes me feel even worst . Head bang walls.
Oh god please let me quit gambling.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can you tell me what to bet ? I need to take back $300 in order to sleep.

jw5

Loyal
Can you tell me what to bet ? I need to take back $300 in order to sleep.

If I knew what to bet, I would bet on that and be rich. Just don't bet what you cannot afford to lose. That's the only tip on betting. :o:biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I knew what to bet, I would bet on that and be rich. Just don't bet what you cannot afford to lose. That's the only tip on betting. :o:biggrin:

I keep thinking why I didn't go tuina.perhaps is not about the $300 I cannot lose. This is a sickness.
I need a doctor.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only losers give up after a few losses.
Come on man experience the highs of winning.....the kick.
Bet twice amount for next game. Have confidence in yourself.

Jurgen

Alfrescian
Loyal

With Robert "missing" in this tournament, Poland don't deserve to win. :rolleyes:

HdfQwcU.jpg