• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just got zapped by SDP coward - yellowarse

Buy2Get1Free

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to recall a previous discussion we had in the forum.
SAFRA voucher not everyone will redeem.
NTUC voucher everyone will redeem until the last cent. :biggrin:

Must be kidding. What real pts to redeem for vouchers? Got such a thing meh?

No free lunch in our materialistic world.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This CB guy zapped me just because I posted this.

in this thread http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...try-to-Singapore-who-gave-instructions-PM-Lee

There were thread previously on these coward idiots who zapped fellow forummers without leaving nick. He is one of them. So I zapped him back and left my nick.

Why I know it is him?

- I was zapped for 3 points which was half of his power.
- He commented shortly after my post.
- His previous posting were all pro-SDP and obvious that it was blindly supported.

Got your zap. But I didn't zap you. Not my style.

You WP supporters!

The fat boy owes you an apology.

It is never wise to second guess where a zap came from. 99% of the time members will jump to the wrong conclusions.

So until now still no apology from TS?:rolleyes:

Sun Jian

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
iD2k9.jpg

Terima Kasih, danke, xie xie, arigatou gozaimasu. Now do the same for the others. :biggrin:

Sun Jian

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is the OA lah. No need to ask!

Thank u for appearing in this thread. When Tom reply, the Dicks, Harrys will follow but i know it's only one asshole behind some of his clones below.... :biggrin:

EagleRanger
chorut
JesseVENTURA
LeeTaiSor
KINGFALCON
iluvu

Sun Jian

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow..how did you manage to photoshop that ah ?...okie, Let me post the reaL one Later.Lu sibei khiang to cut & copy hor..:cool:

What photoshop? All i did was to screen captured it and pasted it in your quote column that's all. :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What photoshop? All i did was to screen captured it and pasted it in your quote column that's all. :biggrin:

WeLL, whiLe viewing through aLL your inconsequentiaL forums' posts insofar; i can see that you are just Looking for some attention through Fishypie's posts..that i can accomodate & Let you tompang abit.Just say so, Bro.I am aLways Fine with it.. :smile:

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank u for appearing in this thread. When Tom reply, the Dicks, Harrys will follow but i know it's only one asshole behind some of his clones below.... :biggrin:

EagleRanger
chorut
JesseVENTURA
LeeTaiSor
KINGFALCON
iluvu

Welcome COOLEO!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sammyboyfor from the sister forum always said that forumer KPKB when zapped asking him to restore their points BUT what about those points they got undeserved ?
Forum are for us to unwind and rant after a hard day's work , share football tips and curse / swear at the Pappies and Braddell Brothel :p

20,000 points can exchange for Geylang vouchers bo ?
:biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wait till I confirm. If really not him, I will up him back. I will then expose the other CB here.

For those bruuders who up me, I will return you the favour soon.Kindly leave your nick for me to do so.

So until now still no apology from TS?:rolleyes:

Last edited: