• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Hereby Declare @TanWahTiu Has Gone Up Lorry For Good

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
As per title, I hereby declare that @tanwahtiu has gone up lorry for good. My frequent curses and swears at him in the past have finally bore the fruits of labor. His last post was on 03 July 2022. It's not his usual self not to post for more than 3 weeks in this forum. This time, it's TRULY A BYE for this bastard.

It'll be a great relief for Samsters in this forum, after having tolerated his constant vulgarities and Pro-CCP nonsense for several years already. His comrade and another CCP dog, @LordElrond, will be missing him dearly as the latter will be having 1 forumer lesser to help him to spread his legs for the CCP. Hallelujah and it's time to celebrate on his demise from this world, which he truly deserves.

RSVP: Hopefully the Pink Army or Winnie will send a wreath to his funeral for his dedicated loyalty and contribution to the CCP.
TWT really uplorry ah?:eek:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he's just taking a break lah. :roflmao:
More than 3 weeks and no sight of him? Nowadays with Covid-19, Monkeypox, cancer, etc, you'll never know if you can still be alive next month. Furthermore, those 3 vaccine shots will tremendously weaken one's immunity.

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
More than 3 weeks and no sight of him? Nowadays with Covid-19, Monkeypox, cancer, etc, you'll never know if you can still be alive next month.
Since your wife is so old ever try putting chilli padi inside her laucheebye to make her feel hot?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
More than 3 weeks and no sight of him? Nowadays with Covid-19, Monkeypox, cancer, etc, you'll never know if you can still be alive next month.
Cannot be covid lah. I covided still posting. Btw, today's my last day of self isolation. Sian, cannot geng any more from tomorrow:frown:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot be covid lah. I covided still posting. Btw, today's my last day of self isolation. Sian, cannot geng any more from tomorrow:frown:
Individual's immunity level is different. As I've said before, maybe he could have suffered a fatal heart attack after realizing that all his life-time funds in the Bank of China had evaporated into thin air by the Banking Scandal in China now.

Otherwise, he could be in China now, protesting "Give Me Back My Money" and probably is in jail now by the CCP police. By the way, I don't know if this forum is banned in China and he's too dumb to learn how to bypass using VPNs in China.

Last edited:

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Individual's immunity level is different. As I've said before, maybe he could have suffered a fatal heart attacked after realizing that all his life-time funds in the Bank of China had evaporated into thin air by the Banking Scandal in China now.
How wide not white is your wife cheebye?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can take a photo of your wife's pussy and share it here? I pay you $5 and at the same time increase the traffic here?
This mother fucker bastard is again working like a slave in the night shift tonight. So, that's why we don't see him active now at 7.25pm. What a fucking pitiful bastard slaving hard to put meals on his table?

On the other hand, I'm so free that I can just do what I like every day. No bosses to overlook me and no instructions to take from anyone. So easy and carefree. That's what it means to be "having made it in life".

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As per title, I hereby declare that @tanwahtiu has gone up lorry for good. My frequent curses and swears at him in the past have finally bore the fruits of labor. His last post was on 03 July 2022. It's not his usual self not to post for more than 3 weeks in this forum. This time, it's TRULY A BYE for this bastard.

It'll be a great relief for Samsters in this forum, after having tolerated his constant vulgarities and Pro-CCP nonsense for several years already. His comrade and another CCP dog, @LordElrond, will be missing him dearly as the latter will be having 1 forumer lesser to help him to spread his legs for the CCP. Hallelujah and it's time to celebrate on his demise from this world, which he truly deserves.

RSVP: Hopefully the Pink Army or Winnie will send a wreath to his funeral for his dedicated loyalty and contribution to the CCP.

He's decided to quit oppiesm. He has joined his neighbourhood's RC as a grassroots leader.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nah. This bastard will never join the PAP camp. I can bet with my 2 hairy balls.

Then you should ready to snip off your 2 hairy balls. My church choir is in need of a soprano singer. You can fill in that vacancy.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you should ready to snip off your 2 hairy balls. My church choir is in need of a soprano singer. You can fill in that vacancy.
Don't worry. My 2 hairy balls will always be intact as they are my elixir of life. Until today, that fucker @tanwahtiu, still has not retaliated, entirely not his usual self. He can't do so because he had already taken the Concorde (the paper version) to the Netherworld, unless there's WiFi in the Netherworld. He can't even physically be in this world now and yet you want him to join the PAP, unless the PAP has also installed a government in the Netherworld, but then, LKY would have already installed his regime there by now.

My curses have always been very effective, although some may take time to materialize.

Last edited:

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
My curses have always been very effective, although some may take time to materialize.

It's coming to you soon.
Btw Old Man
You fuck your wife last night or this morning?
Have you ever tried fucking her in the middle of the night?
I made love to my new found darling after checking in around 3:30 am
Going to office after a nice refreshing shower