• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Hereby Declare @TanWahTiu Has Gone Up Lorry For Good

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
As per title, I hereby declare that @tanwahtiu has gone up lorry for good. My frequent curses and swears at him in the past have finally bore the fruits of labor. His last post was on 03 July 2022. It's not his usual self not to post for more than 3 weeks in this forum. This time, it's TRULY A BYE for this bastard.

It'll be a great relief for Samsters in this forum, after having tolerated his constant vulgarities and Pro-CCP nonsense for several years already. His comrade and another CCP dog, @LordElrond, will be missing him dearly as the latter will be having 1 forumer lesser to help him to spread his legs for the CCP. Hallelujah and it's time to celebrate on his demise from this world, which he truly deserves.

RSVP: Hopefully the Pink Army or Winnie will send a wreath to his funeral for his dedicated loyalty and contribution to the CCP.

jw5

Loyal
The motherfucker bastard worse than tanwahtiu is jw5

The worst motherfucker bastard is Jeremy Quek. :roflmao:

1658844919580.png

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As per title, I hereby declare that @tanwahtiu has gone up lorry for good. My frequent curses and swears at him in the past have finally bore the fruits of labor. His last post was on 03 July 2022. It's not his usual self not to post for more than 3 weeks in this forum. This time, it's TRULY A BYE for this bastard.

It'll be a great relief for Samsters in this forum, after having tolerated his constant vulgarities and Pro-CCP nonsense for several years already. His comrade and another CCP dog, @LordElrond, will be missing him dearly as the latter will be having 1 forumer lesser to help him to spread his legs for the CCP. Hallelujah and it's time to celebrate on his demise from this world, which he truly deserves.

RSVP: Hopefully the Pink Army or Winnie will send a wreath to his funeral for his dedicated loyalty and contribution to the CCP.
I see that you’ve been in hiding… finally you surface after he passed away (or so you presumed)… why such a coward?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see that you’ve been in hiding… finally you surface after he passed away (or so you presumed)… why such a coward?
I'm not a coward. Winners are never cowards. I'll just let God takes its course. All you CCP Porlumpas will not have a good ending. You can sympathize with the people of China, but not the CCP and its affiliates.

Maybe, and I said maybe, he got all his savings conned by the current Bank Scandal, involving even with the Bank of China. So, he's totally broke overnight and couldn't take this big setback and eventually died of a heart attack, sudden and fatal. Truly serves him right for continuing to support the CCP blindly, just like you.

Last edited:

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not a coward. Winners are never cowards. I'll just let God takes its course. All you CCP Porlumpas will not have a good ending. You can sympathize with the people of China, but not the CCP and its affiliates.

Maybe, and I said maybe, he got all his savings conned by the current Bank Scandal, involving even with the Bank of China. So, he's totally broke overnight and couldn't take this big setback and eventually died of a heart attack, sudden and fatal. Truly serves him right for continuing to support the CCP blindly, just like you.
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/zelensky.322238/post-3617423

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old man, fuck your wife already or fucking someone else's mother?
You sound like a sex maniac from your past posts
You fucked many mothers and sisters in this forum. Who have you fucked in your bed besides your wife and mother?

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ru...y-no-guts-to-challenge-me.322388/post-3622148
YOU FUCKING SON OF A CHAO CHEE BYE BASTARD. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUTS, JUST ADMIT IT. DON'T BE A KUNIANG. BY THE WAY, YOUR MOTHER AND LITTLE SISTER WERE GOOD FUCKS AFTER ALL.

Now that the fucking @tanwahtiu is dead, I'll have one bastard less to duel with. I don't suka suka curse at anyone unreasonably. Moderator @nayr69sg was one of those whom I cherished, but unfortunately, he decided to take his own life as well.

Last edited:

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
KEEP TALKING LIKE THIS NO SEXCITEMENT LAH. READERS HERE WILL GET GELARK SOON. YOU MUST BE MORE CREATIVE IN YOUR DESCRIPTION OF YOUR SEX ACT LIKE THOSE I HAD PRESENTED A FEW POSTS BEFORE. OTHERWISE, HOW TO REACH 3K VIEWS?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Rus, YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING LOSER. DARE NOT TO EVEN SHOW YOUR FUCKING FACE ON-SITE. WENT DIRECTLY INTO HIDING WHEN THE TIME WAS DUE. WHAT A FUCKING LOSER YOU ARE IN LIFE? REALLY NO EYES TO SEE.

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You went to Liechtenstein 24 years ago
Your wife should be around your age, still fuckable?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You went to Liechtenstein 24 years ago
Which country have you been 24 years ago? I doubt you have even traveled beyond JB at that time. What a fucking loser? At least I can say that "I have already made it in life".