• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Have Submitted My Resignation Yesterday!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, submitted my resignation yesterday giving the company 1 month notice. Big boss thought I am unhappy with the company, called me into his office immediately to talk, but after telling him about me going Australia to study, he give me his blessing :wink: He asked me who I think is the best person to replace me, straightaway I told him the Sinkie guy. When he asked me about that lazy talkbig bastard pinoy cockroach, I give him my honest assessment and opinion. Later in the day, I saw my sinkie colleague being called into his office, and I knew he got promoted to take over my job. :wink: He came out like kena strike lottery, knn face grinning from ear to ear :rolleyes: After he hand over his duties to another person, I will start to hand over my stuff to him - told him to start immediately as I got a week of leave to offset, so only left 3 weeks in the company.

Why I resigned? Becos I managed to convinced my mom about my plan to study in Australia and stay there. After weeks of pestering and reasoning with her, she finally relented :p My term will only start in Early Feb, so I taking a break and probably go Hatyai to say my final farewell to my tirak. Will be going to Aussieland in mid-Jan, so gonna miss celebrating CNY with my family :( I ordered ipad4 for my mom so that we can keep in contact over Facetime. :smile:

Adios!

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How old are you? If its interests and not means to an end then go for it........if you think an additional degree would help in your career then forget it.

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very abnormal for one to resign in November. Most will stick until after December to get the annual bonus, then resign.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You've done a very good thing. Meritocracy must rule the day. The Sinkee is better, employ him. Forget cheap. Productivity will suffer in the long run.

Consider emigration once you're done with your studies.

Yup, submitted my resignation yesterday giving the company 1 month notice. Big boss thought I am unhappy with the company, called me into his office immediately to talk, but after telling him about me going Australia to study, he give me his blessing :wink: He asked me who I think is the best person to replace me, straightaway I told him the Sinkie guy. When he asked me about that lazy talkbig bastard pinoy cockroach, I give him my honest assessment and opinion. Later in the day, I saw my sinkie colleague being called into his office, and I knew he got promoted to take over my job. :wink: He came out like kena strike lottery, knn face grinning from ear to ear :rolleyes: After he hand over his duties to another person, I will start to hand over my stuff to him - told him to start immediately as I got a week of leave to offset, so only left 3 weeks in the company.

Adios!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Congratulations Bus. Good luck to your studies. Please spare the kangaroos. Free come in here talkcock ya?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a split moment after reading your thread title, I thought you just resigned from driving bus number 64 with $1000+ salary per month to become a taxi driver to earn $7,000 per month salary!

In any case, enhancing yourself with education is always good.

All the best, bro!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
img90611d.jpg

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
After submittig my resignation letter, Big boss called me in for talks.,. ofered pay increase n promotion!
I told him I wud hv welcome the pay raise n promotion if offered before my resignation.... my way of telling him to fcuk off! What is the point of working for this type of company?
Which company? CIS
B Boss: GM CV Olsen.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
another sinkies to be unsinkified, yeah!!!! unsinkified in a first world way.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why I resigned? Becos I managed to convinced my mom about my plan to study in Australia and stay there. After weeks of pestering and reasoning with her, she finally relented :p My term will only start in Early Feb, so I taking a break and probably go Hatyai to say my final farewell to my tirak. Will be going to Aussieland in mid-Jan, so gonna miss celebrating CNY with my family :( I ordered ipad4 for my mom so that we can keep in contact over Facetime. :smile:

Adios!

CONGRATULATIONS!

I also want to but I have a kid and wife to think about. I don't think I can make this decision unilaterally expecting them to sacrifice their friends and family here.

Remember to send us a nice photo of your big house with garden by the sea with the Ferrari in the driveway!