• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have not slept for 24 hours

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I woke up around this time yesterday morning.

Then at 1pm yesterday, I came to office to work on an urgent project matter that my lady line manager boss wanted by this morning (Monday).

It's finally done and I will brief her later.

I just came out of the office building to have breakfast.

I think she will be impressed by my effort and hard work.

I also hope she put me up for promotion end of this year.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you doing work for your lady line mareneger and need to present to her? KNN can't you just asked her to do it herself and if she still asked you to do just takeover her post KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I woke up around this time yesterday morning.

Then at 1pm yesterday, I came to office to work on an urgent project matter that my lady line manager boss wanted by this morning (Monday).

It's finally done and I will brief her later.

I just came out of the office building to have breakfast.

I think she will be impressed by my effort and hard work.

I also hope she put me up for promotion end of this year
Have big cock no use must have backbone and do not ever do work for your boss to let them get the credit KNN

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you doing work for your lady line mareneger and need to present to her? KNN can't you just asked her to do it herself and if she still asked you to do just takeover her post KNN
I hope that if I help her to get promoted, I will get promoted too.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she gets the credit, she will get promoted and then I get the credit for helping her, I should be promoted as well.
She get more money from it and that does not guarantee she will let you get more money after making use of you so be wiser and have some backbone besides a big cock

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
She get more money from it and that does not guarantee she will let you get more money after making use of you so be wiser and have some backbone besides a big cock
But nothing in life is guaranteed.

So if I don't do my best and put in more hard work, the possibility of getting promoted is even more remote than doing.

And all these has nothing to do with my penis.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is happy with my work after I briefed her. Despite already 27 hours not sleeping, I am still energetic and positively motivated by her encouraging words.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I humbly suggest that you have a sun tan session this afternoon, take the rest of the day off. Have good sex this evening then have a good rest :coffee::coffee::coffee:
I am still at work.

I stepped out of the office building for lunch but I have no appetite. So I am back in office and made myself a triple dose black coffee to keep myself awake and alert.

My lady boss is still in the meeting armed with the work I did for her. She has just texted me and said that I have prepared the stuff well and that the Chinese clients are impressed. I am happy for her and myself.

She said she will buy me afternoon tea later.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because you call yourself @bigcockman

What you expect?

If my name here was @bigboobsgirl i am sure they will be sending all kinds of boob references my way too.

Or @tightpussygirl

Or @bigtesticlesman

Or @longdickman

Or @tightassman or @tightassgirl
When I joined this forum, it asked me for a user name and keet rejecting my suggestions. So I kept looking for some unique name.

Then because I was in the restroom having a dump, I saw my big penis. So I typed in bigcockman as my user name. I swear I did not purposely key in this user name to show off or make fun of anyone.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I joined this forum, it asked me for a user name and keet rejecting my suggestions. So I kept looking for some unique name.

Then because I was in the restroom having a dump, I saw my big penis. So I typed in bigcockman as my user name. I swear I did not purposely key in this user name to show off or make fun of anyone.
try “onebigonesmalltualumpar”. it should be unique enough.