• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have mixed feelings about LKY!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese culture is not stupid.]
Perhaps. But Chinks certainly are.
Looks who talking from a cow urine drinking ah neh.

So can we now blame the 75& Chink population instead of the 66% majority that voted the PAP?

No. Blame it on LKY and PAP, 'cause they had screw up singapore political system. Remember, the population of walkover constituencies, are 40 over percent, 900,000 over people. So 66.6% is not a accurate picture.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys must compare apples with apples. Singapore has a majority Chinese population, without being part of China. The only other 2 countries like this are Taiwan and Hongkong ( Hong Kong only went back to China in 1987).

SO how DOES Singapore compare with Taiwan and Hong Kong?

well, cant u tell? look at this thread. some forum member equate chinese language and culture, to backwardness. talk about chicken feed, kampong era. as if chinese language and culture are passe, outdated.

why is it a passe, outdated i don't get it.

there are so much wisdom in chinese culture, just like many other asian culture. i bet the indian and malay culture have got lots of wisdom in it too. so, in this era, all these asian values, culture, etc, are just passe, outdated??

just look at the global warming problem. the attitude of the ang moh, is always fuck the environment. i don't fuck care about long term relationship between human beings and the environment. all i care is immediate profit.

but the asian, say, the ancient chinese, they have concepts of 'heaven, earth, people'. they understand the importance of the relationship between human beings and the environment. now, is this a backward kampong chicken feed attitude? no. its wisdom. to know that one has to respect the environment.

those asian cultural meme, such as the ancient chinese meme, they are not backward, the are not outdated. they are wisdom.

Last edited:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, cant u tell? look at this thread. some forum member equate chinese language and culture, to backwardness. talk about chicken feed, kampong era. as if chinese language and culture are passe.

why is it a passe i don't get it.

there are so much wisdom in chinese culture, just like many other asian culture. i bet the indian and malay culture have got lots of wisdom in it too. so, in this era, all these asian values, culture, etc, are just passe??

just look at the global warming problem. the attitude of the ang moh, is always fuck the environment. i don't fuck care about long term relationship between human beings and the environment. all i care is immediate profit.

but the asian, say, the ancient chinese, they have concepts of 'heaven, earth, people'. they understand the importance of the relationship between human beings and the environment. now, is this a backward kampong chicken feed attitude? no. its wisdom. to know that one has to respect the environment.

and now, the ang moh environmentalist start to adopt the long term view, such as the view of ancient chinese.

man you are really confused.

how can you be sure chinese cares about the environment and west don't care?

that's a sweeping statement that doesn't stand up to arguments.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
man you are really confused.

how can you be sure chinese cares about the environment and west don't care?

that's a sweeping statement that doesn't stand up to arguments.

no. i am talking about cultural meme. its in chinese cultural meme to respect the environment. but the ang moh don't have that. its only recently.

show me one written work that the ang moh respect the environment, say 500 years ago.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ang mo cultural meme, their attitude towards the environment, is to fuck, to screw, to conquer, to exploit, to colonize the world. its more of a aggressor kind of attitude towards the environment.

the asian view towards environment, is more of a respect, balance, harmony, holistic view.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
no. i am talking about cultural meme. its in chinese cultural meme to respect the environment. but the ang moh don't have that. its only recently.

show me one written work that the ang moh respect the environment, say 500 years ago.

Respect for animals.
Proverbs 12:10 (New International Version)
10 A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal,
but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel.

Exodus 23:5 (New International Version)
5 If you see the donkey of someone who hates you fallen down under its load, do not leave it there; be sure you help him with it.

Respect for the lands and conservation of resources.
Exodus 23:11 (New International Version)
11 but during the seventh year let the land lie unplowed and unused. Then the poor among your people may get food from it, and the wild animals may eat what they leave. Do the same with your vineyard and your olive grove.

Leviticus 25:7 (New International Version)
7 as well as for your livestock and the wild animals in your land. Whatever the land produces may be eaten.

Taking care of your herds.
Proverbs 27:23 (New International Version)
23 Be sure you know the condition of your flocks,
give careful attention to your herds;

Looking after the young animals
Deuteronomy 22:6-7 (New International Version)
6 If you come across a bird's nest beside the road, either in a tree or on the ground, and the mother is sitting on the young or on the eggs, do not take the mother with the young. 7 You may take the young, but be sure to let the mother go, so that it may go well with you and you may have a long life.

you want somemore?

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay, maybe u guys disagree over the environment thingy. that the ancient chinese are 'environmentalist'. okay never mind, lets look at other topic.

how about taxes?

lots of forum member, singaporeans complain about GST, taxes, etc. lets look at what does the anicent chinese view on this.

lets look at the ancient chinese philosopher view on this.

‘民之饥,以其上食税之多,是以饥。’

the people is hungry, because those above them tax them too heavy, therefore the people is hungry.

its from dao de jing, a philosophy work by lao tze, 6th century B.C.

and this is just one tiny winey snippet from this one ancient phiosopher. there are so much more of those wisdom from the chinese culture.

so why wanna throw all this treasure away? why sporean wanna flush all this down into toilet bowl? because they don't know better. all they know is what Lee Kuan Yew and PAP said so, that the ang moh si bei dua gi (ang moh damn big fuck).

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay, i was wrong on that. that ang moh don't care about environment.

but there are lots of wisdom in chinese culture, and it doesn't deserve the treatment from A COUNTRY WITH 75% CHINESE HERE. DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE SPAT ON LIKE SOME OF THOSE PAPIST DID TO CHINESE LANGUAGE AND CULTURE.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay, fine. just look at the part on taxes. could u find a ancient ang moh philosopher kao bei on taxes?

Matthew 22:17-22 (New International Version)

17Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not?"

18But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, "You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? 19Show me the coin used for paying the tax." They brought him a denarius, 20and he asked them, "Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?"

21"Caesar's," they replied.
Then he said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's."

22When they heard this, they were amazed. So they left him and went away.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark 12:13-17 (New International Version)

Paying Taxes to Caesar
13Later they sent some of the Pharisees and Herodians to Jesus to catch him in his words. 14They came to him and said, "Teacher, we know you are a man of integrity. You aren't swayed by men, because you pay no attention to who they are; but you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not? 15Should we pay or shouldn't we?"

But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. "Why are you trying to trap me?" he asked. "Bring me a denarius and let me look at it." 16They brought the coin, and he asked them, "Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?"
"Caesar's," they replied.

17Then Jesus said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's."
And they were amazed at him.

okay, how about the medicinal value of garlic ? does the bible touch on that?

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are so much wisdom in chinese culture, just like many other asian culture. i bet the indian and malay culture have got lots of wisdom in it too. so, in this era, all these asian values, culture, etc, are just passe, outdated??

This is quite true. There is such a thing call "progression with stupidity" if you think about it.

those asian cultural meme, such as the ancient chinese meme, they are not backward, the are not outdated. they are wisdom.

This is true. I never doubted that the ancient Chinese are environmentalist. The Chinese have often taken pride in the beauty of the forms of nature, but
Westerners and Japanese generally take a very different view - they are regard forms created by man in greater admiration.

You must stick to your conviction and not back down so easily.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Matthew 22:17-22 (New International Version)

17Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not?"

18But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, "You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? 19Show me the coin used for paying the tax." They brought him a denarius, 20and he asked them, "Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?"

21"Caesar's," they replied.
Then he said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's."

22When they heard this, they were amazed. So they left him and went away.

how about sexual position? how to have great sex? does the bible touches on that?

here's the link to ancient chinese manual on sex, its 2000 years old.

http://www.kingstone.com.tw/Event/0708_anine/nine.asp?LID=7142&LIDD=71420

i think the indian have something similar, call karma sutra.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay, how about the medicinal value of garlic ? does the bible touch on that?

Numbers 11:5 (New International Version)

5 We remember the fish we ate in Egypt at no cost—also the cucumbers, melons, leeks, onions and garlic.

Numbers 11:7-9 (New International Version)

7 The manna was like coriander seed and looked like resin. 8 The people went around gathering it, and then ground it in a handmill or crushed it in a mortar. They cooked it in a pot or made it into cakes. And it tasted like something made with olive oil. 9 When the dew settled on the camp at night, the manna also came down.

Last edited: