• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have mixed feelings about LKY!

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disliked LKY for destroying / suppressing chinese culture in the 1960s till now. I can't care what's his reasons for doing this / his past achievements.

He has insulted all chinese in singapore by destroying chinese culture.

If you feel that strongly about this issue, you could immigrate to China. LKY is not stopping you.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correction... 75% of the population are of Chinese descent. They aren't Chinese anymore.

The reason why the Chinese don't grow pigtails anymore is because they're trying their best to be Western. Some even want to "black"!!!!:eek:

340x.jpg

pig tail was introduce by the manchu. chinese take that up during Qing dynasty 'cause the manchu rule China during Qing dynasty.

75% Chinese here in Spore no long Chinese? then who are they? whats their culture? laksa? mee siam mai hum?

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you feel that strongly about this issue, you could immigrate to China. LKY is not stopping you.

why should he do that? 75% here is chinese.

those who go ga ga over western language and culture should move to western countries instead. its 97.6% asian population here. its not 97.6% westerners here. get the sum right.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
75% Chinese here in Spore no long Chinese? then who are they? whats their culture? laksa? mee siam mai hum?

They're Singaporean. Their culture is whatever sinkieland has made of them. It's a mixture of various cultures.. part Chinese, part Malay with a bit of Thai and Indonesian thrown in.

It's not laksa. It's not mee siam (hum or no hum). It's ROJAK!:eek:

No Sinkie in the PRC would be considered to be Chinese just as no American would be considered to be English anymore even if his ancestors came from the motherland. The accent, the way he spells, the phrases he uses etc would all be held against him.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their Singaporean. Their culture is whatever sinkieland has made of them. It's a mixture of various cultures.. part Chinese, part Malay with a bit of Thai and Indonesian thrown in.

It's not laksa. It's not mee siam (hum or no hum). It's ROJAK!:eek:

No Sinkie in the PRC would be considered to be Chinese just as no American would be considered to be English anymore even if his ancestors came from the motherland. The accent, the way he spells, the phrases he uses etc would all be held against him.

its against common sense. i could understand that why american chinese don't feel that attach to chinese language and culture. its the population constituents over there. asians there are just 4.4% of the total population.

now here. its different. its 75% Chinese. so its not natural. and why is that? 'cause of man made rule. policy of Lee Kuan Yew. he's a sell out of asian language and culture. therefore the situation here in spore.

i am not against rojark culture. but what i am against is pseudo rojark and turn one back to one's root.

its not really rojark culture here. the people are moving towards one westernised culture. but we are 97.6% ASIAN POPULATION HERE!!!

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking fucktard! You want fully chinese culture, migrate to china and live your fucking live there! Govt trying to make our country a peaceful multi-racial society and you fucking said he has insulted chinese in S'pore?! WTF!

I disliked LKY for destroying / suppressing chinese culture in the 1960s till now. I can't care what's his reasons for doing this / his past achievements.

He has insulted all chinese in singapore by destroying chinese culture.

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly! Even your jiu hoo friend knows! If not for our LKY, we are all now still wearing sarong feeding chicken and ducks, get bitten by mosquitoes, robbed by those fucking mats, all your mother/wife/girlfriend/sisters/daughters all kena rape in there. These motherfucking people everytime fucking kpkb never use their fucking brain to think!

My msian friend who a PR here said we singaporeans "seng1 zai4 fu3 zhong1 bu4 zhi1 fu3" compare to his msia, singapore is so much better. He said that even though MIW salary are very high, at least got do work. Compare to the BN, eat money yet no work done.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking fucktard! You want fully chinese culture, migrate to china and live your fucking live there! Govt trying to make our country a peaceful multi-racial society and you fucking said he has insulted chinese in S'pore?! WTF!

Fucking moron. Multi-racial society using unilateral language policy? THATS NOT MULTI RACIAL, THATS TURNING THIS COUNTRY INTO A ANG MOH COUNTRY! STOOOPID.

HAVING SOME SELF RESPECT IN ONE'S RACIAL IDENTITY, CULTURAL IDENTITY THAT WILL CAUSE RACIAL DISHARMONY?? THEN WHAT DO U SUGGEST? FORCE INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE HERE???

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha..pigtail? now thats ultimate retro hairstyle!! how come no one revive it? lol..

Singapore is NOT China so what's wrong with destroying some stupid culture from a foreign land!:rolleyes:

You still wanna grow a pigtail and bind your wife's feet?:eek:

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking fucktard! You don't get what he meant? Then you go grow a fucking pigtail and stay out of S'pore!

pig tail was introduce by the manchu. chinese take that up during Qing dynasty 'cause the manchu rule China during Qing dynasty.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fuck is wrong Singaporeans? They don't know simple rule of thumb, rule of proportionality???

Chee bye, its 97.6% Asian population here. So why defend the ex-colonial master language and culture as if we have our ancestry lineage from Great Britain???

WAKE THE FUCK UP SINGAPOREANS. U ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE BRITISH RULE, SINGAPORE IS A FUCKING INDEPENDENT COUNTRY. GROW SOME BALLS AND BRAIN.

Last edited:

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then WTF you want S'poreans to be? Back to your ah kong ah mah period be fucking conservative feeding chickens and ducks in kampung? Then you should fucking migrate to a fucking rural deserted island and stay there for the rest of your fucking life!

I am against Singaporeans turning its back on Asian culture and language. Its fucking stupid to do that.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fuck is wrong with you and him? Chinese had phase out pigtail long ago, just like the ang moh phase out burning people on stake if they suspect they are disciple of satan.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
then wtf you want s'poreans to be? Back to your ah kong ah mah period be fucking conservative feeding chickens and ducks in kampung? Then you should fucking migrate to a fucking rural deserted island and stay there for the rest of your fucking life!

have some self respect in our asian language and culture.

don't kowtow to the western language and lick their arse like there's no tomorrow.

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are not fucking happy him and the Govt, then go fucking to the Speakers Corner to fucking shout out all your fucking grievances! If you want to be a fucking hero, go fucking humtum him face to face! S'pore is a cultured and educated country, we do not want fucking aimless brainless violence and posed a fucking bad image to the rest of the world!

The fuck is wrong Singaporeans? They don't know simple rule of thumb, rule of proportionality???

Chee bye, its 97.6% Asian population here. So why defend the ex-colonial master language and culture as if we have our ancestry lineage from Great Britain???

WAKE THE FUCK UP SINGAPOREANS. U ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE BRITISH RULE, U ARE A FUCKING INDEPENDENT COUNTRY. GROW SOME BALLS AND BRAIN.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you are not fucking happy him and the govt, then go fucking to the speakers corner to fucking shout out all your fucking grievances! If you want to be a fucking hero, go fucking humtum him face to face! S'pore is a cultured and educated country, we do not want fucking aimless brainless violence and posed a fucking bad image to the rest of the world!

i not happy, i prefer to speak here. The fuck you could do about it???

did i advocate to go beat up LKY into pulp? what the fuck u talking about brainless violence? who advocate violence here YOU MORON??

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking fucktard! Who says we are licking the westerners' fucking balls?! We want to learn and compete with their challenges! If you fucking stick to the old fucking traditional and conservative shit ways, then you can jolly well fuck back to the future and get the hell out of this competitive world today!

have some self respect in our asian language and culture.

don't kowtow to the western language and lick their arse like there's no tomorrow.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are not fucking happy him and the Govt, then go fucking to the Speakers Corner to fucking shout out all your fucking grievances! If you want to be a fucking hero, go fucking humtum him face to face! S'pore is a cultured and educated country, we do not want fucking aimless brainless violence and posed a fucking bad image to the rest of the world!

and you call yourself a die hard pap fan?:biggrin: