• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a disease for sluts like Ginfreely, when awake is a slut hunting for cocks, eyes close still a slut want more cocks. Her cheebye mouth can't stop sucking cocks.
KNN
tenor.gif

KNN

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Social experiment.

another way is to have your tonsils deep-throated by a loving partner every night before sleep. it's the safest, most natural and enjoyable way.
Ccb Malaysian son of whore go search how many times I have Pui esnd as sinkie traitor dog. Mai kay kay do social experiment. But sometimes I am extra kind to him and other sinkies!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah I one person how to fight so many Ccb Malaysian dogs? You win lah ccb Malaysians go boast in newspapers lah you win good Singaporean woman with vicious lies ok ccb Malaysians Pui your Malaysian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why @musashi managed to dig out all the serious health implications of Sleep apnea and gloating about them except one - Sexual dysfunction? Oh because it doesn’t fit within his Malaysian evil agenda of casting me as a slut whore mistress. That’s how treacherous Malaysians harming me are!
So are you implying that your "loud snoring" was one of the reasons that you never had sex with your ex-husband? :o-o:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why I cannot like a post of a man sexy body? And it’s not true I only liked esnd post. First i only started liking posts few days ago and second this is the only sexy man body photo in my thread.
If you want us to agree with your "logic", then from now on, in order to prove that you are not biased towards @eatshitndie only, you must like every single post (by any member) that mainly/only contains at least one photo of a man's sexy body, as long as those posts are posted in threads started by you, right? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So are you implying that your "loud snoring" was one of the reasons that you never had sex with your ex-husband? :o-o:
Don’t twist lah ccb Malaysian son of whore. I am stating fact that you point out all the serious implications except this on sexual dysfunction as it does not fit with your evil agenda slandering me a slut whore mistress.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If you want us to agree with your "logic", then from now on, in order to prove that you are not biased towards @eatshitndie only, you must like every single post (by any member) that mainly/only contains at least one photo of a man's sexy body, as long as those posts are posted in threads started by you, right? :wink:
Ginfreely is so horny siah? Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian Don’t impose your ccb rule on me. I already said I Pui esnd many times before as sinkie traitor dog. I don’t have time on planet earth to play ccb Malaysian game with you ccb Malaysians!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian dogs gang up again! Ok lah you ccb Malaysians win with vicious lies of me! Go boast in your newspapers lah! Win good Singaporean woman with lies! So proud ccb Malaysians win!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
And WHY do you still not dare to deny that your BMI is above 23? :confused:
You can simply say that it's "below 23", right? :wink:
so what’s the point of denial .... I am not fat means I am normal weight means I have normal BMI.
If you clearly say that your BMI is "below 23", I will believe you. :smile:
I say I am virgin you also don’t believe why you will believe my normal BMI?
Couple of points again:

1. Please post the link to that post of mine in which I clearly said that I don't believe you are a virgin. :wink:

2. Yes, I will believe you if you clearly say that your BMI is "below 23". :smile:
You don't have to say the precise number if you don't want to; but you must at least say "below 23", in order for me to believe that you are not unhealthily overweight:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index#Singapore