• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
although they look dainty and pretty they are very tough and determined inside as they are out there catching frogs and fish non-stop under the hot sun. if any sinkie uncle dick were to enter them, it will not only get crushed but minced into bak chor for bak chor mee pok. :eek:

I bet you and other sinkie men and ccb mudlanders can’t even catch one fish like that in hours!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the operation that the prc man went through. My goodness the risk never say may become vegetable!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the operation that the prc man went through. My goodness the risk the never say become vegetable!
7BFCA03F-9133-4DB1-90B9-40F2CE955E37.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet you and other sinkie men and ccb mudlanders can’t even catch one fish like that in hours!
sinkies like to stay dry and in comfort. instead of catching fish in water they would go to a jetty, bring a lot of makan and drinks, and do their fishing with a high ses fishing rod, high end bait, wearing high class gloves, all worth about $6.9k. fastest was 6.9 minutes at the bedok jetty (fish only 6.9mm long) and slowest was 69 hours. sinkies will starve to death without jiuhukia delivering food from mudlaysia.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's ok to take risks when life is at stake. alternative is more serious ailments and a slow agonizing death. it's like sex, must take risk to enjoy the ravishing rewards. :eek:
The problem is take risk but long term success cure rate is not high 25 or 35% only based on somewhere I read. The snoring come back again after few months. And the surgery recovery period is long with pain lasting at least two weeks.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem is take risk but long term success cure rate is not high 25 or 35% only based on somewhere I read. The snoring come back again after few months. And the surgery recovery period is long with pain lasting at least two weeks.
another way is to have your tonsils deep-throated by a loving partner every night before sleep. it's the safest, most natural and enjoyable way.