• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have a sudden urge to buy a Prism TV and to drink milk

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
:eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:inlove::inlove::inlove:
prism boobs.jpg

Last edited:

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a reason why BTO so expensive & yet many people still cheong to buy
Imagine what you will do to her .... things that you cant do in your parent's house

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prism+ is a Sinkie brand tv. It's cheaper than the likes of Sony or Samsung. It's for those who want to spend less money on buying a tv.

Prism+ also sells computer monitors, including gaming monitors with a high refresh rate.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a reason why BTO so expensive & yet many people still cheong to buy
Imagine what you will do to her .... things that you cant do in your parent's house

You only need a small space to fuck. The bomb shelter in new HDB flats is perfect for copulation.

Unfortunately, the stairwells in the new HDB flats are too narrow and too steep, not very good places for having sex.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay a bit more and get a PANASONIC 55-Inch instead, like me, although it is Made-In-Indonesia. At least it won't spoil so easily. My master bedroom's PANASONIC 42-Inch LED T.V. (Made-in-Malaysia) of 12 years is still as bright and colourful as new today. No significant downgrade in picture quality and not a single dead pixel is observed. I would strongly advise to stay away from Korean brands. Go and read the numerous complaints and grievances from GOOGLE. My sister's 50-inch LG 3D set spoiled just after its warranty had expired.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother, who still buys 40-inch nowadays? At least must be 69-inch then got standard lah.
that was taken before xi virus went on rampage. now it’s about the same amount $369k for a 55-inch. just saw one yesterday. for 69-inch around $699 including tax. so cheap these days even burglars ignore tvs.
D74A1577-1B16-4AB0-95DD-44945AECFC41.jpeg