• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have a query on Landlord rental deposit case

AhTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some asshole landlord rented his HDB-APPROVED whole flat to me.

The Mothefucker Landlord barged into the flat the other day and said I broke HDB subletting rules. I did not as it was my friends from China that visited me and stay over for a couple of days.

As a result, my Kumgong Motherfucker Chowcheebye Landlord said he wanted to forfeit the 1 month deposit I paid.

I said to the Motherfucker Landlord that I intend to sue him.

I iam very confident that the Motherfucker Landlord will lose the court case.

But just out of curiosity, if the Motherfucker Landlord wins the court case, what should I do?

Can I damage the wall cabinets, the floor and throw lots of rubbish in the toilet bowl and choke up the damn flat?

I am a FT from China anyway. And since he has my 1 month rental deposit, I don't intend to pay that Motherfucker the final month rental.

After lease ends, I go back China. That Motherfucker can come China look for me and and I can get my friends to bash him up.

What do you think? Any other suggestions?

Last edited:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seduce his wif a lah yang ying stylo...get wif to your side and then let the two of them to fight it out and you just sit by the side and enjoy the show:biggrin:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some asshole landlord rented his HDB-APPROVED whole flat to me.

The Mothefucker Landlord barged into the flat the other day and said I broke HDB subletting rules. I did not as it was my friends from China that visited me and stay over for a couple of days.

As a result, my Kumgong Motherfucker Chowcheebye Landlord said he wanted to forfeit the 1 month deposit I paid.

I said to the Motherfucker Landlord that I intend to sue him.

I iam very confident that the Motherfucker Landlord will lose the court case.

But just out of curiosity, if the Motherfucker Landlord wins the court case, what should I do?

Can I damage the wall cabinets, the floor and throw lots of rubbish in the toilet bowl and choke up the damn flat?

I am a FT from China anyway. And since he has my 1 month rental deposit, I don't intend to pay that Motherfucker the final month rental.

After lease ends, I go back China. That Motherfucker can come China look for me and and I can get my friends to bash him up.

What do you think? Any other suggestions?

Don't bluff, you are not from China. You are just trying to generate some hate mails towards China people.
Please they are my brothers.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best way to handle this issue is the forgive and love your enemies. It is good for your own soul.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a bastard total loser motherfucker retarded asshole scum dog!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother until she died! And you this bastard motherless retarded mad scum dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard retarded motherfucker total loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

oh dear.

u are gopal ?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is gopal?!

Limpeh never heard of him!

you are a bastard total loser motherfucker retarded asshole scum dog!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother until she died! And you this bastard motherless retarded mad scum dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard retarded motherfucker total loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

The tenants are 7 pinoys, not PRCs!

U wait....
Laksaboy later com in explain to u.
N u are sick...ah meng fuck your mother to born pig brain dog eh nua chee phua bak kia lau peh bo lan jiao cheebye kia.kan ni lau by rabbies dog to born u this siao gao.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess fucktard like TS don't read his TA in regard to renting HDB and still think he had not infringe the laws in HDB whole flat rental.

Fact 1. Only occupiers listed and approved by HDB during the application for approval from HDB, are allowed to stay in the flat...don't tell me one night does not qualify as staying...

if you think so..TS is a even bigger fucktard.

fact 2. Even if the landord had on her own given the approval for such 'one nighters' she is technically breaking the HDB rental rules with HDB...and why would a landlord wants to put herself in such position?

fact 3. The TA states very clearly if the tenant had on his own allowed such 'one nighters' then the tenant had broken one of the TA condition and the landlord can take legal action to : null the TA,
Forfeit the deposit and since the TA is void, the tenant have to leave or be evicted legally.

The rules above applies to HDB rental and not to PRIVATE PROPERTIES rental.

So TS you are indeed a fucktard and still think you can sue? LoLoLOL

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gopal returns, cant remember the rest of his name...

Gopal Longist Ah Tiong, new name for 2015?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i share a room in bedok and sublet part of my mattress to ah soh who goes around pickling cardboard boxes as a form of exercise.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i share a room in bedok and sublet part of my mattress to ah soh who goes around pickling cardboard boxes as a form of exercise.
You mean you sleep with this "ah soh" on the same mattress? :p
Or you cut it up and let her sleep on one half of it, while you sleep on the other half? :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean you sleep with this "ah soh" on the same mattress? :p
Or you cut it up and let her sleep on one half of it, while you sleep on the other half? :biggrin:

it's a timeshare. she sleeps from 9pm to 5am while i sleep from 6am to 3pm. i work the midnight shift on sbf and late afternoon shift as busboy at a nearby kopitiam. :biggrin:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's a timeshare. she sleeps from 9pm to 5am while i sleep from 6am to 3pm. i work the midnight shift on sbf and late afternoon shift as busboy at a nearby kopitiam. :biggrin:
You two are a perfect match! :biggrin:
A match made in the "Heaven" of Sam's Alfresco! :p

AhTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
longist = tualingong = kongsimi = oldjunkee = sonsongpunggol = seesuatuah = sawadeecup = Teekee = Mdm Tang = Gopal = Suresh etc.........

so don't try to act cute here :rolleyes:

oh, i suggest you voluntarily ban your own nick first before leongsam ban you :p