• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have a good idea on how to improve my mood

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to jb more often to keep myself busy moving around often as what the good healthy 100 year old USA Adventist professor said

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This time round I visit after two weeks is so much easier to clean place than after one month or more, with less cob webs and less bird shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This time round I visit after two weeks is so much easier to clean place than after one month or more, with less cob webs and less bird shit.
Some more less confusion and adjustments to make to a place after more than a month apart.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should listen more to ah nehs whistling. It has a therapeutic effect that will make you relaxed and happy. You'll surely be in a good mood after that.