• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i hate those who put junk mail on my hdb gate or stick locksmith sticker on my door bell and gate!

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
is there anything i can do about it? if i report police, will they do anything to catch these litterbugs and vandals?

easy la.for locksmith or leaflets..they will leave their mobile nos. you and your friends, family,colleadges can make fake appointments with this idlots.let them go north south east west and found no body.
like how they prank kurt tay

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
easy la.for locksmith or leaflets..they will leave their mobile nos. you and your friends, family,colleadges can make fake appointments with this idlots.let them go north south east west and found no body.
Good idea. But my mobile number will show on the locksmith phone. Must get prepaid sim card.

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good idea. But my mobile number will show on the locksmith phone. Must get prepaid sim card.
Dun waste time
Just post on SBF sex forum free fuck / cheap fuck
Or money lender low interests rates
Or part time job high income
Or iphone 11 selling cheap
Morons will do the prank calling for you

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Locksmith biz tat bad meh? That they have to resort to such 1980s mass promotion tactic to get customers? Soo much effort to get 1 biz...more like the 99 n 1 rule....99% effort to get 1 call...