• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i hate those who put junk mail on my hdb gate or stick locksmith sticker on my door bell and gate!

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
is there anything i can do about it? if i report police, will they do anything to catch these litterbugs and vandals?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Your' doorbell and gate? You're just leasing for 99 years. You own nothing. :wink:

I bet condo residents wouldn't have such a problem. :cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
is there anything i can do about it? if i report police, will they do anything to catch these litterbugs and vandals?
KNN leaflets slip in your door is not considered litter until you open your door and drop KNN if want say littering become polis catch you KNN

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Your' doorbell and gate? You're just leasing for 99 years. You own nothing. :wink:

I bet condo residents wouldn't have such a problem. :cool:
Move to condo.
With Guards and access card
Better yet find one with private lift entrance
I don't come from a rich family. Only work for slightly more than 10 years. I am afraid I cannot afford a condo. All i am asking is for all these "indirect" advertising harassment of flyers, leaflets and stickers to stop. After a day's work, I am tired and I am sick to clear these litter all over the gate and floor (wind blows them off the gate) when I reach home. It has become an unnecessary daily chore because there is no HDB law against such nonsensical spamming of leaflets, flyers and stickers. I wonder if I can install a camera outside my gate and shame these people online by posting their face if HDB does nothing about it .

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can put up a big sign to tell these people to fuck off.
Installing cctv hoping to shame them is useless....I dun see anything shameful about distributing flyers even if they did irritate you

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone needs to work in SG so do have compassion on people who are doing this...there are usually three main group of flyers the first is obviously rubbish, the second property agents (not useful unless you are it illiterate and looking to sell tour house) and as for the third usually some form of home construction like 24hrs locksmith, electrician, plumber which you never know when u will urgently need their services...maybe u can get a dog rather than a condo so that you can use the flyers to clean up poo or you can collect the flyers and give it to a dog owner...the two most irritating groups currently are firstly those who claim they just got out of prisons and are selling some gifts or ice cream with ridiculous minimum nowadays like $10 and those holding a card claiming they are from some religious or welfare org again asking you to donate with a minimum of $10 or more...come to think of it getting a dog would solve a lot of problems

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone needs to work in SG so do have compassion on people who are doing this...there are usually three main group of flyers the first is obviously rubbish, the second property agents (not useful unless you are it illiterate and looking to sell tour house) and as for the third usually some form of home construction like 24hrs locksmith, electrician, plumber which you never know when u will urgently need their services...maybe u can get a dog rather than a condo so that you can use the flyers to clean up poo or you can collect the flyers and give it to a dog owner...the two most irritating groups currently are firstly those who claim they just got out of prisons and are selling some gifts or ice cream with ridiculous minimum nowadays like $10 and those holding a card claiming they are from some religious or welfare org again asking you to donate with a minimum of $10 or more...come to think of it getting a dog would solve a lot of problems

Flyers waste paper. Flyers are not sustainable. 99% of recipients throw them away. Property agents are idiots. Worst of all is the stupid locksmith stickers. If you don't remove them immediately, the cheap stickers leave behind ugly sticky stains on walls, gates and doorbell. :mad:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would think so. But lousy PAP MP and town councils never enforce and do it's job. They are useless.
It's only vandalism if its anti pap. Tat gives me an idea. When encounter such stickers, use a marker and write Fuck Pap over it, or Hsien Loong is a faggot bcos he married a man etc...sure the town council will take action. And mata n ISD etc will also investigate

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's only vandalism if its anti pap. Tat gives me an idea. When encounter such stickers, use a marker and write Fuck Pap over it, or Hsien Loong is a faggot bcos he married a man etc...sure the town council will take action. And mata n ISD etc will also investigate
An excellent idea indeed.