• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I got fingered in restaurent

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm I thought Freddy should have been dead by now from AIDS...can tahan so long from the good old delphi days until now...

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Freddy from Elm street cos it's Halloween? Kana "fingered" by his steel claws? Hahaha

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yesterday night, because its is Halloween festival, Freddy and me, Alan and Leslie we all goes to one restaurent to takes dinner to celebrating Halloween festival......................

Can anyone remember the old forummers, Malcom and Benny? This Nelson Tan sounds like them alright!!

:biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the trouble with people who try too hard to be funny...

Like that chap who dresses up as Zorro, and feels rich when he gets his paycheck...

These people should seriously be natural so we can have a really good laugh.

You sound like our Chinese drama scriptwriters - lack of creativity. If you want to pen an entertaining dialogue based on badly spoken English, there should be some kind of plot or message in it.

I have come across some really entertaining dialogue that makes fun of accent and language but your is so bad that the neighbour ah bengs will also be offended.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's the trouble with people who try too hard to be funny...

Like that chap who dresses up as Zorro, and feels rich when he gets his paycheck...

These people should seriously be natural so we can have a really good laugh.

hi there

1. bro, that crap dressed like zorro has some monkey-faced and what's hair style.
2. he looks crappy too!
3. not to mention his command of "england": better, betterer, betterest, best sourcing, cheap sourcing.
4. paid millions for such crap stuff from monkey-faced, is no fun man!

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok ok i know u r gay chinks.
after meal u n freddy go home and screw each other arse.:eek::eek:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AldaLWwbxlw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AldaLWwbxlw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>As it has been Halloween, also ghost festival, Freddy accompanying me home later cos I scare some ghost come inside me. I scare.<<

"...cos I scare some ghost come inside me..." knn fucking farni!

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
this was no chinese drama, this is real happening in restuarant. freddy, alan and leslie, they all fingered point me. i paying the bill of food after eating. the bill cause $234.80 but later after that, i really goes out in freddy alone and has good fun times together. so nice, my memory helloween.

You sound like our Chinese drama scriptwriters - lack of creativity. If you want to pen an entertaining dialogue based on badly spoken English, there should be some kind of plot or message in it.

I have come across some really entertaining dialogue that makes fun of accent and language but your is so bad that the neighbour ah bengs will also be offended.

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i needs to found one quiet spot at singapore. Can using my gentle finger to pointings and slides along your muscled stomach and nears to 2 pink points in your chest?

you bet! besides a hot body, you can also find a map of spore on my stomach, a birthmark!:cool::biggrin: