• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I feel very comfortable now

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little on the tipsy side is good enough.
Not the drink till drunk type, go home kpkb and starting hitting the wife and kids or
Drink till drunk and pee anywhere and everywhere.

Can i confirm this,
usually stool will be very loose the next day if we drink a lot is it? today shitted 3 times
i noticed this trend, not only for beer, applies to all alcohol, eg. liquors, wine

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can i confirm this,
usually stool will be very loose the next day if we drink a lot is it? today shitted 3 times
i noticed this trend, not only for beer, applies to all alcohol, eg. liquors, wine

Ah run, hahahaha, I not drinker, favourite drink is kopi o siew dai.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you tried espresso triple shot?

I cannot drink coffee.

The most gao i tried, was iced double-shot expresso at starbucks

2-11-best-drunk-hanna.gif

jw5

Loyal
Ya, vote (any) opposition party first and then go to the coffeeshop for a beer and you can hehehehehehe all day and all night long.......................... :p

Ya, don't drink before you vote or when drunk, you might hand over the vote to papz. :smile: