• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.

Ya sure. Blah blah blah blah...

Let me tell u this, dumb ass. If u happen to be seriously ill, coughing blood but several doctors insist u are ok. X ray after x ray, still dont have any clues as to the cause of ur illness. No active TB found. Go TCM, also no remedy found. So what do u do next? Will u come here again...like what u have been doing here best i.e. bleating like a goat? Give up on life and die a painful/pathetic death? Or say chu tia (fated) to die now?

But if someone suggest that u go seek other kind of treatment since Doctors or Chinese physician cant help u. What say u then? Honestly? :rolleyes:

LOL!... Can't give proof your hocus pocus now trying to spin your way out? LOL!... Dumb retards like you don't even understand what is real and what is illusions. Cough blood will die meh? There may be thousands and one reason for that and it depends on how good the doctor you are with. To say that a witch doctor cured you, only showed how retarded you are! LOL!..

No wonder only brainless retarded moron like you believe in hocus pocus. LOL!...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.

Hi retard, why talk about Sean David Morton or anything else? you are always trying to change the subject!

the issue is you... whether you are 'strong minded' to take up the challenge? simple and straight lah.

understand stupid chicken parrot head?

LOL!... Only retarded morons like you believe in hocus pocus without real proof. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Retard, remember i told you the proof is in the eating?

maybe you dun know what this mean? sorry for your stupidity.

try and not talk too much ok retard? all you need do, is to just answer yes or no.

do you want to take up the challenge to test whether it is hocus pocus or not? simple and straight, YES or NO?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Retard, remember i told you the proof is in the eating?

maybe you dun know what this mean? sorry for your stupidity.

try and not talk too much ok retard? all you need do, is to just answer yes or no.

do you want to take up the challenge to test whether it is hocus pocus or not? simple and straight, YES or NO?

Brainless retarded moron, you don't know what is real proof. Your so called proof is your hallucinations. LOL!... If your claim has any ground, I am sure there will be hundreds of researcher willing to pay you to verify your claims. The fact that there is none only show your weak empty mind of yours.

No wonder only brainless retarded morons like you believe in hocus pocus. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why talk so much? Proof is in the eating!

A straight YES or NO?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why talk so much? Proof is in the eating!

A straight YES or NO?

LOL!.. Dumb brainless morons like you who are stupid enough to believe in hocus pocus... Why not show your proof to the world and collect US$1 million?

Uncle here can provide you with the information for you to get rich and prove your claims of your hallucination.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

The James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) sponsors The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge offering a prize of US $1,000,000 to anyone who can demonstrate evidence of any paranormal, supernatural or occult power or event, under test conditions agreed to by both parties.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Randi

If you are so eager to show your proof of your stupidity, I am sure they are willing to come investigate your claim. Or are you chicken and shit in your pants now?

No wonder only brainless idiots like you believe in hocus pocus. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

hello retard, why change the subject again?

let's talk about you ok? so how, YES or NO?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hello retard, why change the subject again?

let's talk about you ok? so how, YES or NO?

Hey, brainless retarded moron, I've never change the subject. It was retards like you who want to prove your hallucination. Now is the chance for you! Why? You pee in your pants now?

Prove your claim and you get US$1million! If not, it only show that you are all empty talk and empty space in your head.

Since morons like you are too stupid and scared to back up your claims, Uncle here will help you one more time. Provide me with your details and I will call JREF for you. If they prove your claims to be real, I will give you that US$ 1million. How? You coward now? Trying to find another stupid excuse avoid being laughed at by the world now? LOL!...

No wonder only brainless simpletons like you believe in hocus pocus! LOL!....

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

First it was Sean David Morton. Now James Randi. What else?

A simple YES or NO would do. Do you understand retard?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

First it was Sean David Morton. Now James Randi. What else?

A simple YES or NO would do. Do you understand retard?

Brainless retarded simpleton, simple YES or NO would do. Do you understand, retard?

Give me your details and Unlce here will call JREF for you as you are too chicken shit to call. If proven that you hallucination claim is real, I will give you that US$1million! How? You chicken out already and don't dare to write anything else? LOL!....

The JREF sponsors The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge offering a prize of US $1,000,000 to anyone who can demonstrate evidence of any paranormal, supernatural or occult power or event, under test conditions agreed to by both parties.

No wonder only brainless retarded simpleton like you believe in hocus pocus. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Twenty or more years ago, was when I first read James Randi's challenge to all magicians, mystics, illusionists, etc to perform out in the open, in front of him.

Israeli 'Psychic' Uri Geller was at the height of his performances. He could bend spoons and keys, cause things to disappear in mid-air, read ppl's mind and do many other 'amazing' acts. James Randi came along and put this challenge to him or anyone who would dare be exposed by him.

James Randi was amazingly simple and effective. Many conmen were exposed. Indian holy men such as Sai Baba who with a wave of his hand could bring forth 'holy ash', was then the talk of the town. Even he turned down James Randi's challenge.

Retard, why are we comparing conmen exposed by James Randi and you accepting the challenge here? Two different matters altogether. One is to expose trickery and magical powers. But as for you, to be able to experience at the first hand the unknown and unseen is yours and your alone and no one else!

This is to disprove your claim of devils or supernaturals ever existing. Now you got it retard?

So once again, Yes or no?

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Twenty or more years ago, was when I first read James Randi's challenge to all magicians, mystics, illusionists, etc to perform out in the open, in front of him.

Israeli 'Psychic' Uri Geller was at the height of his performances. He could bend spoons and keys, cause things to disappear in mid-air, read ppl's mind and do many other 'amazing' acts. James Randi came along and put this challenge to him or anyone who would dare be exposed by him.

James Randi was amazingly simple and effective. Many conmen were exposed. Indian holy men such as Sai Baba who with a wave of his hand could bring forth 'holy ash', was then the talk of the town. Even he turned down James Randi's challenge.

Retard, why are we comparing conmen exposed by James Randi and you accepting the challenge here? Two different matters altogether. One is to expose trickery and magical powers. But as for you, to be able to experience at the first hand the unknown and unseen is yours and your alone and no one else!

This is to disprove your claim of devils or supernaturals ever existing. Now you got it retard?

So once again, Yes or no?

Hey brainless retarded moron, why try to change to subject? You say you want to prove the existence of Devil, right? Give me the details, including yours, and Uncle here will call JREF for you, as you are too chicken shit to call. If proven there that your hocus pocus is real, I will give you that US$1million! Yes or No? Simple! LOL!... Or you afraid that your stupidity is going to be exposed? LOL!... You are such a fake! LOL!...

One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge
The JREF sponsors The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge offering a prize of US $1,000,000 to anyone who can demonstrate evidence of any paranormal, supernatural or occult power or event, under test conditions agreed to by both parties.

No wonder only brainless idiots like you believe in hocus pocus.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello retard, what change are you talking about? As usual, why do you want to change the subject?

Stick with YOU! You boast so much to everyone here that you have not seen the devil or God. Right? Therefore no such things, right?

Well be prepared to meet the unseen! So you are chicken now? Yes or no?

What now retarded one? Change the subject again?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hello retard, what change are you talking about? As usual, why do you want to change the subject?

Stick with YOU! You boast so much to everyone here that you have not seen the devil or God. Right? Therefore no such things, right?

Well be prepared to meet the unseen! So you are chicken now? Yes or no?

What now retarded one? Change the subject again?

LOL!... Now everyone here can see what a fake you are! LOL!...

You say you can show us the Devil? Come, give me the details and if it's true, you will get US$ 1 million! How? Yes or no?

Or you too chicken shit now and pee in your pants? LOL!...

Uncle here will help you to call the JREF if you are too coward to call.

Now everyone here can see that only brainless idiots like you believe in hocus pocus! LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

As usual, the retard wants to change the subject to James Randi's challenge.

Stick with YOU! You boast so much to everyone here that you have not seen the unseen, right? Therefore no such things, right?

Now not willing to take the challenge? Too chicken and kiasu?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As usual, the retard wants to change the subject to James Randi's challenge.

Stick with YOU! You boast so much to everyone here that you have not seen the unseen, right? Therefore no such things, right?

Now not willing to take the challenge? Too chicken and kiasu?

LOL!... Brainless retarded morons like you trying to spin your way out?

If it is UNseen, how could it be seen? LOL!... That means it is YOUR illusion and you are hallucinating! LOL!... That means there is no such thing! If there is, I am sure you will not hesitate to call JREF to collect that US$1 million right away! LOL!... But why you avoid this challenge? Cos you are fake and scared of being exposed about your delusions! LOL!...

No wonder you pee in your pants when challenged you to show proof. LOL!..

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL!... Brainless retarded morons like you trying to spin your way out?

If it is UNseen, how could it be seen? LOL!... That means it is YOUR illusion and you are hallucinating! LOL!... That means there is no such thing! If there is, I am sure you will not hesitate to call JREF to collect that US$1 million right away! LOL!... But why you avoid this challenge? Cos you are fake and scared of being exposed about your delusions! LOL!...

No wonder you pee in your pants when challenged you to show proof. LOL!..

So you admit you have not seen the UNseen. And you have been challenged to meet one... but you are cowardly and evasive.

Now stop hiding behing JREF! Be a man and accept the challenge! The UNseen is awaiting your courageous acceptance. To continue to hid behing JREF is hypocritical and evasive.

Stop avoiding this challenge. Accept like a man. Meet the unseen. And pee like a COWARD!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So you admit you have not seen the UNseen. And you have been challenged to meet one... but you are cowardly and evasive.

Now stop hiding behing JREF! Be a man and accept the challenge! The UNseen is awaiting your courageous acceptance. To continue to hid behing JREF is hypocritical and evasive.

Stop avoiding this challenge. Accept like a man. Meet the unseen. And pee like a COWARD!

LOL!.. Brainless retarded idiots like you talking shits again. LOL!... If it is UNseen, how can it be seen? LOL!... Your delusional mind is really fuckup. LOL!...

Come now, give Uncle here your details and Uncle here will help you to contact JREF to reveal your hallucinations. If your hallucination is true, you get US$1million. But I guess you are peeing in your pants right now as you know you are as fake as your hocus pocus fairy tales. LOL!...

Now everyone here can see how fake you and your claims are. No wonder only brainless simpletons like you believe in hocus pocus. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Be a man and accept the challenge! Unless you have no balls!

The UNseen is awaiting your courageous acceptance. To continue to hid behing JREF is hypocritical and evasive.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Be a man and accept the challenge! Unless you have no balls!

The UNseen is awaiting your courageous acceptance. To continue to hid behing JREF is hypocritical and evasive.

LOL!... Retarded brainless moron like you chickening out and now trying to spin your way out? LOL!....

When your claim is not even real, what to be scared of? LOL!... Dumb idiots like you only trying to trick me to come out cos you want to know who is this guy fucking you upside down in this forum, right? LOL!.. Uncle here not like you so stupid lah. LOL!... But Uncle here is very sincere to help you prove your hallucination. Why you don't want?

You got no balls to give me your details? Uncle here promise not to take your US$1million if proven that your hocus pocus is real, ok? But I guess cowards like you only know how to fake your challenge. LOL!...

No wonder only brainless dumb idiots like you believe in hocus pocus and now pee in your pants when challenged to prove your claims. LOL!... We all know what a fake you are! LOL!...