• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.

Retard, seems like you do not understand that stuff such as magic, illusion, etc... are hocus pocus.

If you want to experience the unseen, then you and only you alone, have to take that journey to the real world of the unknown. This is a personal trip to the unknown. Do not drag others - the world, mass media and so on - down with you.

It's a one-on-one experience with the unseen, understand? Probably you are too retarded to understand. Sigh...

Dun make a fool of yourself!

What a hocus pocus-fearing brainless retard you are! Seems like you do not understand that stuff such as magic tricks and illusion tricks are just tricks to con dumb idiots like you! LOL!....

If you want to proof your hocus pocus is real, proof it in the open and not give your dumb excuses! LOL! Even the unseen like magnetic waves can be proven of it's existence in open public. But I guess dumb retards like you can't understand what is real and what is hocus pocus. LOL!...

It's proof in the open, understand? Probably you are too retarded to understand. Too much reading of your fairly tales, I suppose. LOL!....

Continue to make a fool of yourself here. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.

Sure looks like you are really a fool after all.

Retard you have to take the plunge to meet the unseen. Understand?

So simple yet cannot comprehend. Sigh... what a fool I am dealing with???

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sure looks like you are really a fool after all.

Retard you have to take the plunge to meet the unseen. Understand?

So simple yet cannot comprehend. Sigh... what a fool I am dealing with???

Sure look like you are a simpleton after all.

Retards like you have to come out to prove the existence of your hallucination, understand?

So simple yet you cannot comprehend. Sigh... What an idiot you are! LOL!....

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sure look like you are a simpleton after all.

Retards like you have to come out to prove the existence of your hallucination, understand?

So simple yet you cannot comprehend. Sigh... What an idiot you are! LOL!....

Retard, you were the one who claimed to have not seen the supernatural. You were given the opportunity to see one.

But you dare not take the plunge. And you try to turn this around by bringing in the mass media to cover you cowardice.

Retard, be a man and face your worst fear... Meet personally the Devil! How about it?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Retard, you were the one who claimed to have not seen the supernatural. You were given the opportunity to see one.

But you dare not take the plunge. And you try to turn this around by bringing in the mass media to cover you cowardice.

Retard, be a man and face your worst fear... Meet personally the Devil! How about it?

Retards like you only want to believe in hocus pocus without concrete proof! LOL!... You were given the opportunity to provide proof of your belief, but instead you chicken out and talk nonsense to cover your cowardice.

Brainless retard, use your brain and try to show proof of your hocus pocus! LOL!....

No wonder only brainless retards like you believe in fairy tales. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well dare you take the challenge?

Obvoiusly you dare not take the plunge. You are the best proof to ever disprove the 'hocus pocus fairy tales'!

Be brave. Meet the devil on a personal basis. You will be enlightened. After which, you will be less stupid! Hopefully... hehehe... you didn't die from meeting the real Devil! LOL!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well dare you take the challenge?

Obvoiusly you dare not take the plunge. You are the best proof to ever disprove the 'hocus pocus fairy tales'!

Be brave. Meet the devil on a personal basis. You will be enlightened. After which, you will be less stupid! Hopefully... hehehe... you didn't die from meeting the real Devil! LOL!

Dumb retards like you don't know what is concrete proof.

Obviously you dare not take the challenge to show it in open. Or are you saying your God and Devil is a coward? LOL!....

You are the best proof of only retards like yourself willing to believe in hocus pocus without concrete evidence! LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are the one who is the coward. Dare you take the challenge?

The proof is in the eating. You wanna meet the supernaturals?

Please be brave. The proof is YOU! Just do it!

Remember to write FR for us to evaluate. That's if you are still around...LOL!

Alamak... proof's gone!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are the one who is the coward. Dare you take the challenge?

The proof is in the eating. You wanna meet the supernaturals?

Please be brave. The proof is YOU! Just do it!

Remember to write FR for us to evaluate. That's if you are still around...LOL!

Alamak... proof's gone!

You are the one who is dumb and coward. Dare you take the challenge to proof the existence of your hallucination to the public and not hide in secrecy? You want to hide it cos you can't hold your evidence under public scrutiny in case you will be laughed at for being an idiot! LOL!

Please grow a brain and don't be a simpleton! LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alamak... take the plunge lah. Why you talk so much?

Actually I love to see you pee and shit in your pants on meeting the supernatural. This will end all debate with you on the supernatural.

Alas you so chicken. Dun act tough next time ok? Now be a good boy and go to bed. But anytime you want to be brave, you know who to PM.

Good nite retard!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Alamak... take the plunge lah. Why you talk so much?

Actually I love to see you pee and shit in your pants on meeting the supernatural. This will end all debate with you on the supernatural.

Alas you so chicken. Dun act tough next time ok? Now be a good boy and go to bed. But anytime you want to be brave, you know who to PM.

Good nite retard!

Alamak, show your proof lah, why you hide in secrecy?

Actually I love to see you pee and shit in your pants when you are laughed at by the whole world. This will end the debate with you on your stupidity.

Alas, you so chicken and dumb and act like you've got a brain. Now grow some brains and don't be an idiot. LOL!...

No need to PM me if you need help to contact the mass media. LOL!... Just say so and I will direct you to it openly. LOL!...

No wonder only brainless dumb idiots like you believe in hocus pocus! LOL!...

Last edited:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alamak admit it lah retard, you are a COWARD!

No guts to test the unknown? No brains to figure out the real from the hocus pocus? Too stupid to pee and shit in your pants?

You only need to accept the challenge thrown at you. But you are full of chicken shit trying to wriggle your way out!

Please accept the challenge hor. Show yourself as a man... not a chicken retard. LOL!

You are the most stupid COWARD in this forum! But a belly brave parrot! Hahaha...!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Alamak admit it lah retard, you are a COWARD!

No guts to test the unknown? No brains to figure out the real from the hocus pocus? Too stupid to pee and shit in your pants?

You only need to accept the challenge thrown at you. But you are full of chicken shit trying to wriggle your way out!

Please accept the challenge hor. Show yourself as a man... not a chicken retard. LOL!

You are the most stupid COWARD in this forum! But a belly brave parrot! Hahaha...!

LOL!... What to admit? Everyone here can see what a retard you are in believing hocus pocus without concrete proof! LOL!

No wonder only brainless retards like you believe in hocus pocus! LOL!..

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually I love to see you pee and shit in your pants when you are laughed at by the whole world. This will end the debate with you on your stupidity.

Now why would a normal sane person experience such even if they are laughed at???:confused: Now thats one Devil speaking fm his ass. :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now why would a normal sane person experience such even if they are laughed at???:confused: Now thats one Devil speaking fm his ass. :biggrin:

Weak minded retards like you will be most easily conned by trickster to believe in hocus pocus. That is why weak minded retards like you most likely can be easily hypnotised to see hallucination while strong minded will not. Only when put under public scrutiny that we can clarify what is hocus pocus and what is reality. Dumb idiots like you won't understand this. You are so laughable. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Retarded one, if you are so strong minded, you would have accepted the challenge a long time ago!

why talk so BIG? lets see you accept the challenge. Then you can clarify for us what is hocus pocus and what is reality.

how about it? BIG mouth and 'strong minded'?

or you be a chicken again parroting your stupidity?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Retarded one, if you are so strong minded, you would have accepted the challenge a long time ago!

why talk so BIG? lets see you accept the challenge. Then you can clarify for us what is hocus pocus and what is reality.

how about it? BIG mouth and 'strong minded'?

or you be a chicken again parroting your stupidity?

LOL!... Brainless retards, what's the difference between people like you and victims of this guy in the link article? http://www.cnbc.com/id/35713827

Answer: None, both are equally dumb and stupid dumb and brainless to fall victims to con man.

Dumb morons like you are easily con to believe in hocus pocus without much effort. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi retard, why talk about Sean David Morton or anything else? you are always trying to change the subject!

the issue is you... whether you are 'strong minded' to take up the challenge? simple and straight lah.

understand stupid chicken parrot head?

HeadBanger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry to interrupt :o, You guys can really summon the unseen? Woa...... scarry stuff man.
de dee de dee de dee de dee.......(hum to the tune of tv series twilight zone)

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Weak minded retards like you will be most easily conned by trickster to believe in hocus pocus. That is why weak minded retards like you most likely can be easily hypnotised to see hallucination while strong minded will not. .

Ya sure. Blah blah blah blah...

Let me tell u this, dumb ass. If u happen to be seriously ill, coughing blood but several doctors insist u are ok. X ray after x ray, still dont have any clues as to the cause of ur illness. No active TB found. Go TCM, also no remedy found. So what do u do next? Will u come here again...like what u have been doing here best i.e. bleating like a goat? Give up on life and die a painful/pathetic death? Or say chu tia (fated) to die now?

But if someone suggest that u go seek other kind of treatment since Doctors or Chinese physician cant help u. What say u then? Honestly? :rolleyes: