• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.

You retard the coward was the one who wanted to see the unseen. Now too chicken to meet the Devil himself eh?

I love to see you shit in your pants when you see one. That's if you have summoned the courage to do so.

I doubt you retarded one is that brave. Right?

When are you going to PM whoami?

You retard the coward was the one who wanted to show the unseen to the world. Now too chicken to announce it to the mass media?

I love to see you shit in your pants when you can't prove the existence of your God and Devil. That's if you have the courage to do so.

I doubt you retarded one is that smart, right?

When are you going to call the mass media for whoami?

Last edited:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I fear more of the influence of Christian zealots than Muslim fundamentalists on.

enough boys its enough no more fantasy....jack and the bean stalk, conman yeshua, humpty dumpty, red riding hood...there are many bush fires in the summer.....its enough...is it god or dog? theres is only one god in sg..and thats god of no mercy Guan yew...and u are only allow to read his bibliography version 4.0.. the forth testament.....if not he will rise from his death....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When are you going to call the mass media for whoami?

U are a Retard Moron, indeed. As I know u are the one that asked for media publicity cos u got no guts to face ur Master and come up with the most stupid idea. Got to agree with bro Methink, u are indeed a brainless balless ball headed coward Devil. Just look at ur avatar. :rolleyes:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U are a Retard Moron, indeed. As I know u are the one that asked for media publicity cos u got no guts to face ur Master and come up with the most stupid idea. Got to agree with bro Methink, u are indeed a brainless balless ball headed coward Devil. Just look at ur avatar. :rolleyes:

You are the retarded moron, indeed. As I know you are the one that want to show proof of your hallucination to the world, I suggest you inform the mass media of your discovery. But you got no guts to face the shame and the stupidity of your belief and came up with the most stupid excuse. I don't have to agree with anyone else to see that you are indeed a brainless ball-less coward idiot. Just look at your post and claims. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Retard, when are you going to PM whoami?

No balls right? Parroting is all you can do?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Retard, when are you going to PM whoami?

No balls right? Parroting is all you can do?

Retard, when are you going to inform the mass media about your hallucination?

No balls right? Giving excuses is all you can do?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Parroting is all you can do? Keep up with your stupidity!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cowards are like that. Try impressing forumers by having such devilish look avatar. But really, hes a balless bald headed moronic pathetic parroting creature. :smile:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cowards are like that. Try impressing forumers by having such devilish look avatar. But really, hes a balless bald headed moronic pathetic parroting creature. :smile:

Coward retards like you trying to con forumers with your hocus pocus. But really, you are just a brainless idiot with no thinking ability! If you have empirical proof of your belief, why not show it in open? The fact that you are not willing to and gives pathetic excuses of only can show so and so in private, shows how empty your claim is and how stupid you are! No wonder only morons like you believe in fantasy and fairy tales.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Retard, if you think it's hocus pocus, why not take up the challenge to see the unseen?

Then you can tell us your experience. How about it?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi Retard, if you think it's hocus pocus, why not take up the challenge to see the unseen?

Then you can tell us your experience. How about it?

Retard, if you think it's not hocus pocus, then prove it to ALL OF US! Why not take up the challenge and show ACTUAL PROOF to the world and not finding excuses for your stupidity!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Retarded one, hocus pocus is for the world. Magicians such David Blaine, Chris Angel, David Copperfield and others have thrilled the world over with their hocus pocus magic shows. Faith is not like this. And because you are retarded, I dun expect you to understand.

But let me try and explain in simple terms to one as retarded as you. For a person or individual who to want to see the supernatural, it has to be a one-on-one kind of experience. That person or retarded one such as you, has to commit him or herself to wanting to meet or face the unknown. This cannot be a mass excercise thing where everyone gather together and call on the spirits to show themselves.

It is sheer stupidity to want an encounter with the supernatural on a group basis. You retarded one who want this experience, has to make it on a private/personal basis. Then you can write a FR and tell us whether it is hocus pocus or real.

Only you and you alone can then claim to know first hand whether there are supernatural beings or not. This experience is called faith.

Get it now retard? You are really stupid if you can't understand this!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Save ur breath dude. Cos cowards are like that. They know in reality supernatural do exists. But they are too afraid to witness one. One to One. U think he have the guts to meet his Master or his subjects? The Devil want proof. So whats he waiting for? Seeing is believing rite? One to One. Dont they know certain spirits shy to meet humans in group?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Save ur breath dude. Cos cowards are like that. They know in reality supernatural do exists. But they are too afraid to witness one. One to One. U think he have the guts to meet his Master or his subjects? The Devil want proof. So whats he waiting for? Seeing is believing rite? One to One. Dont they know certain spirits shy to meet humans in group?

Dumb retards, only idiots like you still believe in superstitious hocus pocus. If you have any proof, show it in open to the world. I know your likes, cowards that hide behind secrecy cos you know your hallucination will be revealed in open. If you are so confident, why one on one? Dare not show it in open cos you know you will be laughed at when proven false! LOL!....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why one on one? U really a blind idiot. Go read my previous post.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why one on one? U really a blind idiot. Go read my previous post.

Why not show it in open if it is true? You really a brainless idiot. Go read more of your fairy tales and continue your stupidity. LOL!....

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why not show it in open if it is true? You really a brainless idiot. Go read more of your fairy tales and continue your stupidity. LOL!....

I told you before that you too stupid to understand. And you are proving me right.

Magic shows are for the public, the masses, out in the open. That's hocus pocus for you. If you too dumb and stupid to recognise this, sorry dummy you are not intelligent enuf. You are plain stupid!

Real experience is not for the faint hearted. This requires faith and courage. You retard wont qualify as you are stupid and gutless. If are so brave as to want to see the supernatural one-on one, just say so. Or else SHUT UP!

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I told you before that you too stupid to understand. And you are proving me right.

Magic shows are for the public, the masses, out in the open. That's hocus pocus for you. If you too dumb and stupid to recognise this, sorry dummy you are not intelligent enuf. You are plain stupid!

Real experience is not for the faint hearted. This requires faith and courage. You retard wont qualify as you are stupid and gutless. If are so brave as to want to see the supernatural one-on one, just say so. Or else SHUT UP!

LOL!... What stupid excuses is this? This shows you are really a retards! Only hocus pocus cannot be shown in open! Because it will be proven false when put under public scrutiny! LOL!.... If you are too dumb and stupid to recognise this, sorry dummy you have no intelligence at all. You are plain stupid!!! LOL!....

Real proof is not for the stupid idiots like you. This requires no illusion and imagination. You retard won't qualify as you are stupid and gutless to accept the truth. If you are so smart as to understand this, your supernatural is the hocus pocus of your stupidity. Just say so or else SHUT UP!

This proved that only idiots like you believe in these hocus pocus! LOL!....

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Retard, seems like you do not understand that stuff such as magic, illusion, etc... are hocus pocus.

If you want to experience the unseen, then you and only you alone, have to take that journey to the real world of the unknown. This is a personal trip to the unknown. Do not drag others - the world, mass media and so on - down with you.

It's a one-on-one experience with the unseen, understand? Probably you are too retarded to understand. Sigh...

Dun make a fool of yourself!