• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I dont trust Adam Khoo

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the record, I'm not a 'dog' nor bootlicker of Adam Khoo but I think we need to think logically here. Is Adam Khoo's course ineffective or the child? If I bring a horse to the river and it refuses to drink, is the water poisoned or do I have a friggin uncooperative horse?

vs

All teachers will love to teach your kids. Sure win one!

vstudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Hah, you don't know the full story, dream on.

So he lied about his uni credentials? That is very sad...

To earn money based on lying is a very low thing to do. I do not have any respect for this kinda individual.

Cheers!

vs

vstudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
All teachers will love to teach your kids. Sure win one!

And all teachers will hate to teach yours because you have this warped notion that education is a one-sided spoon feeding affair. I am not saying that Adam Khoo's teaching system is perfect. If not a single child benefitted from it, then CASE would have been hot on his tail since day one I presume?

Does ginseng benefit everyone? If someone were to eat the root and has complications from it, does that warrant a ban on it? Does that make it a useless supplement? Why I site this is because there are people who cannot take ginseng or peanuts for that matter but it is their own problem, not the plants.

vs

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
And all teachers will hate to teach yours because you have this warped notion that education is a one-sided spoon feeding affair. I am not saying that Adam Khoo's teaching system is perfect. If not a single child benefitted from it, then CASE would have been hot on his tail since day one I presume?

vs

CASE?? u mean u trust CASE??:confused: that clears the air..

vstudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
CASE?? u mean u trust CASE??:confused: that clears the air..

Yes yes I fully understand there are a lot of confused people here which explains why there're a lot of flying daggers thrown at people looking for a constructive discussion instead of joining their pity-parties.....I guess brainless sarcasm is the norm here.

I did not say that I trust or distrust CASE, logically if Adam is such a scumbag, naturally a lot of complaints would have welled up at CASE and our local newspapers would love to get a bit of the juicy news. Did that happen? Not that I know of...not yet anyway.

Let me repeat again (and I find it necessary to do so for the benefit of those who just DON'T get it) that am not here to side Adam nor the government. Just want to have a logical discussion if that is ok for most of you.

Cheers!

vs

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adam Khoo comes from rich family but speaks like an ah beng

Fake rolling of tongue when conducting seminar damn farnie

After I attended free talk didn't sign up for course. Luckily I put down the name and contact of my former boss, so he instead of me get spammed

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Ewen Chia?

ewenchia.jpg

”Fact is, I sincerely believe Plug-In Profit Site to be one of the easiest and most profitable programs to help anyone who's willing make huge passive income online.
Plug-In Profit Site is for marketers of all levels. It's also especially useful for the newer marketers who desire a step-by-step system to make real money online with, one which continues to work for thousands even as we speak...
If you commit yourself to stick with it and apply Stone's step-by-step training you will get results!”
~ Ewen Chia Singapore AutoPilotProfits.com

Looks like get-rich-quick scammers scratch each others' backs for the money :biggrin:

The site http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-20249/freesetup.html

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
So he lied about his uni credentials? That is very sad...

To earn money based on lying is a very low thing to do. I do not have any respect for this kinda individual.

Cheers!

vs

You dun need to lie ..... You just "buy" them !!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Knn.. so many jealous ass here in this thread.

He rich you cannot tahan har.

Instead of complaining, try to find ways to be rich yourself lah.

simonsays

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been to Adam Khoo's workshop once. Can't remember what the exact course was but it was some kind of motivational workshop. It was rather useful in terms of the information he shared about placebo effects. Other than that, can't recall much.

Stuart Tan wise, kind of skeptical about attending his workshops. Yeah, feels that it's more of a business partnership with Adam Khoo rather than he's really talented as well.

My two cents worth~

iamelite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.. .This is real funny..
Instead of trying to get even with his con-sters... he comes here to complain ..
and in the process makes everyone realised what a bloody fool he is..

You pay $3k the first time to Stuart Tan.. No problem, we can attribute that to weak will power..
You pay ANOTHER $3K to Ewen Chia when you realised that Stuart Tan's seminar is a rojak of internet "gurus" ... What do we attribuet that to ? Your STUPIDITY??

HAHA

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.. .This is real funny..
Instead of trying to get even with his con-sters... he comes here to complain ..
and in the process makes everyone realised what a bloody fool he is..

You pay $3k the first time to Stuart Tan.. No problem, we can attribute that to weak will power..
You pay ANOTHER $3K to Ewen Chia when you realised that Stuart Tan's seminar is a rojak of internet "gurus" ... What do we attribuet that to ? Your STUPIDITY??

HAHA

I dun see him as plain stupid but it's good to hear something different from those that self proclaim successfully. I mean part of their success was having people that naively took up their courses paying them big amount.

In fact Ewen Chia guy kept claiming his Internet marketing works and how come no one mention in SG since SG is so small?:confused:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donkey years ago where degree mills or PHd mills were yet to be exposed, Kennedy Western University requires their "students" to publish books about their own accomplishment in their professional field before awarding them with PHd.

Dennis Wee wrote his "success" story and was awarded a honorary Phd. Ho Kah Leong as well, and several others including an ex-lecturer at SIM - Charlie In.... Well, he called himself Dr. Charlie In. He was lecturing some marketing subjects at Diploma level at SIM. Gosh.... SIM, how come SIM was taken in by his degree mill??? Those students who took SIM Diploma courses during the mid 90s will remember him.

In order to boost his book sales, he told all his students that the examination marketing questions were from his book. He encouraged all his students to grab a copy. One of the students was my colleague. I told her not to belief him too much and warned her that this fucker is "sabo" king and not to be trusted. As it turned out, the questions were not from his book at all. What's worst, these students wasted good money buying thrash !! Oh.. he paid the publisher to get his book published and he was trying to recoup or make money out of his books.

The students were cursing him but they forgot that it is their own gullibility. On the other hand, I dun understand, why this moronic Charlie In kept committing suicide? He did it to a few batches of students and he damaged his own reputation. If the students were morons, this Charlie In has to be the biggest imbecile !!

From then on, I have very low opinions of SIM !!!

no[lan];187669 said:
FYI, his student Adam Wong has written an Internet marketing book called "Lucky Bastard". I browsed through it in Borders, its not bad and cost only $30++. But i did not buy as i knew most of it already as i have seen hundreds of such get rich fast sites.

If you read this book, I think its more of a stepping stone for Adam Wong to gain fame, I do not think publishing his book is meant to make profits. And if you think hard enough, his claiming that he earns 6 digits working 4 hours a day does not make sense to me lor.

Conclusion, go read his book if you want to know how these schemes work.

pfingo

Alfrescian
Loyal
all this BS lah....some faggot gave me Adam Khoo book for birthday long time back. then find out actually he is rich man son but accordingly to book he work part time dj lah, save money and invest wise to be where he is....get real :rolleyes:

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donkey years ago where degree mills or PHd mills were yet to be exposed, Kennedy Western University requires their "students" to publish books about their own accomplishment in their professional field before awarding them with PHd.

Dennis Wee wrote his "success" story and was awarded a honorary Phd. Ho Kah Leong as well, and several others including an ex-lecturer at SIM - Charlie In.... Well, he called himself Dr. Charlie In. He was lecturing some marketing subjects at Diploma level at SIM. Gosh.... SIM, how come SIM was taken in by his degree mill??? Those students who took SIM Diploma courses during the mid 90s will remember him.

In order to boost his book sales, he told all his students that the examination marketing questions were from his book. He encouraged all his students to grab a copy. One of the students was my colleague. I told her not to belief him too much and warned her that this fucker is "sabo" king and not to be trusted. As it turned out, the questions were not from his book at all. What's worst, these students wasted good money buying thrash !! Oh.. he paid the publisher to get his book published and he was trying to recoup or make money out of his books.

The students were cursing him but they forgot that it is their own gullibility. On the other hand, I dun understand, why this moronic Charlie In kept committing suicide? He did it to a few batches of students and he damaged his own reputation. If the students were morons, this Charlie In has to be the biggest imbecile !!

From then on, I have very low opinions of SIM !!!

Yeah, I know this Charlie In too. A mother fucker.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
no[lan];187669 said:
You see, these people maybe in the same gang, and they want to milk the money as much as they can. Adam Khoo is doing the more safe motivation speak guy, but he source out the dangerous seminars to his partners. When things go wrong, these ppl usually can run away and disappear.

Does Adam Khoo get a cut? Since Adam has written books on investing, it is possible that he will mention these products or persons in his motivational speak. If yes, very hard to white wash himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI, his student Adam Wong has written an Internet marketing book called "Lucky Bastard". I browsed through it in Borders, its not bad and cost only $30++. But i did not buy as i knew most of it already as i have seen hundreds of such get rich fast sites.

If you read this book, I think its more of a stepping stone for Adam Wong to gain fame, I do not think publishing his book is meant to make profits. And if you think hard enough, his claiming that he earns 6 digits working 4 hours a day does not make sense to me lor.

Conclusion, go read his book if you want to know how these schemes work.

Adam Khoo,
Adam Wong....

Geezzz...sounds like Adam Crook Company.

Anyway, their so-called investing books are what OTHERS had been published. It is not something new, sensational, inspiring books.

But just merely duplicating what others authors have written before.
and
i don't understand why ppl will waste such money to buy "copied" books.

NLB can borrow mah...

:p :biggrin: :p